PDA

View Full Version : I'm new to the robot world...

hardmachine
07-20-2005, 06:47 PM
Hi,
I'm just a 10+2 and have got admission in BE (Eectronics and instrumentation). I would like to know whether this particular stream opens any job opportunity in robotics and automation in India at present (or after 4 years) or some further study is required in this field. Is the stream really luring as it sounds? Should I prepare for M.Tech after grad. or just the BE will help? Any help is duly appreciated. Thank you!!

rao
07-21-2005, 11:48 AM
Dude...

I am a fresh graduate from B.Tech E&TC,,,,

Believe me .. there are no openings without specialization...

You gotta study further...
I am planning for GRE...as the robotics and automation currently available in India for PG is related to the mechanical stream..

I aint interested in industrial robotics.. I would prefer space research or general purpose or millitary(defence) robotics.. that too from the electronics or Computers perspective...which I am getting only outside India...

Rao

mishradk
07-21-2005, 01:50 PM
I can just Wish you all ....
All the Best...

hardmachine
07-22-2005, 10:51 AM
Thanks rao,
Now that I have become aware of this fact I woulf further like to ask what special specialization is needed in particular? I am very much interested in industrial robots and would like to pursue this field of study, R&D and maintainence of industrial robots. What prospects are open after GRE and GMAT? And lastly, can I be of some use in the IT industry after my present BE?
Thanks for any help on this topic!

addy
12-03-2005, 01:59 PM
same question here...........
do we really need to do ms or mtech from gud colleges
in india like iit's is gud enough?????????//