PDA

View Full Version : want help to build a rc robot car(plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)

crimsy007
09-21-2005, 09:44 PM
can any one help wewhat r the components used (like ic,resistors capictors...) and the pcb to build a recot controlled robot car is as most easiest way possible...iam presently workin on a project and i need to build it and its very URGENT...so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me out with this....I WILL BE VERY THANKFULL TO U ...

crimsy007

09-23-2005, 01:47 PM
Try

http://rapidshare.de/files/5425400/BUILD_PIC_ROBOTICS_USING_PIC16F84_WITH_HEXCODE.zip .html

09-24-2005, 09:52 PM
The web address mentioned above is not working -- it is saying this when i opened the page /files/5425400/BUILD_PIC_ROBOTICS_USING_PIC16F84_WITH_HEXCODE.zip .html has been deleted.
Reason: Deleted by uploader

so plzzzz can any one help me too ,im also working on the same project, i need a full circuit diagram so that i can connect my parallel port with rc car, and one more ques , what precaution should i take to save my parallel port from gettin damaged if there is abdrupt increse in sink current.

vikas
09-24-2005, 10:16 PM
read

http://roboticsindia.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=65

But instead of connecting the motors connect the remote ( shorting point of joystick on RC ) to the relays . And u have it done :) ..... not even a 1 hour job.

09-25-2005, 02:47 AM
friends, can i use L293D to drive my both motors of rc car simultaneoulsy ..coz i just went through an article in which they r using L293D..i guess it will be more easy but i still dont know whether it can drive both motors simultaneously or not. One more ques. if im using L293D will it be enough to save my parallel port or do i have to use zener diodes or something to stop back emf...plzz help me and plzz post as many link u know about controlling RC car's DC motor...neways thanks for that link,vikas. YESSSSS one more thing the supply which we r giving to L293D i.e VDD is that for motors .....plzzzz help this little kid :( :cry: