PDA

View Full Version : Bangalore...

Hari
08-20-2004, 03:42 PM
Hi guys,

I'm looking to start/join an electronics/robotics hobby club in Bangalore. Is anybody out there interested? I don't have much practical robotics/electronics experience. This doesn't seem too much a problem tho' - we could learn things ourselves every week and meet up and teach each other. I was thinking of starting off on some small projects first and then building slowly up to the hardcore stuff. If there is anybody with some real expertise and the time (say once a week) to meet up, why don't we get together?

Do contact me if you are from Bangalore! (I stay in the BTM area).

Hari

PS: you can mail me at hari_dk (at) indiatimes.com

scorpio155
09-28-2004, 12:27 AM
hi

I am also from bangalore and yes we can meet up and do things on this line. I am also new and it will be great to work together

will catchup with u soon

narvind2003
03-17-2005, 07:43 PM
hi, this is arvind from bangalore.. need to build a team who can share money, components and build robots. guys in bangalore are welcome. write to arvindrulez@gmail.com

btw, can we get lego mindstorm RIS 2.0 in bangalore?
for more info go to www.lego.com and search for ris 2.0

arvind

sumandeep1984
04-14-2005, 07:19 AM
Hi Guys,

I'll be in Bangalore from May 01 for 8 weeks, so perhaps we may get togather and discuss various things .... share some ideas maybe...

Please do mail me back with your cotact information ... sumanb@iitian.iitkgp.enet.in

Looking forward to meet u guys ...

tri
05-02-2005, 11:29 PM
hi guys i am also frm bangalore,where to meet do u think

Hari,scorpio155,narvind20
05-03-2005, 04:01 PM
hi guys,

Even i am from bangalore, i am an electronics hobbist and dream of creating a small robot someday, it would be an immense pleasure in joining you people , let me know when and where we can meet.

CK
05-04-2005, 11:53 AM
Team,

Waves-Roboclub, which had a very successful launch in Hyderabad is coming shortly to Jayanagar, Bangalore. Contact me for further details on 9866344345.

-CK

sumandeep1984
05-05-2005, 12:45 PM
hi,

I have arrived in bangalore....living in indiranagar..soon will post my new phone number

Hari...wat's ur nunmber

sumandeep1984
05-14-2005, 07:53 PM
hi guys my new bangalore number is 9886443755 ... just give me a call i'm free in the evening after 7 pm ...

looking forward to meet u guys in bangalore ...

kishore
05-18-2005, 07:20 PM
Hi Guys,

I am from Bangalore, I am located in BTM layout, office in Indranagar.
I am interested in Mechanics, Robotics.

About me,
I dont have any experience with Electronics, Microcontrollers etc.
But do have expereince with Mechanics ( pure Mechanis without any electronics),
I am working as Java and python developer from past 6,7 years.
Currently thinking to make a PC based DC Motor Controller, also want to make mini RF controller.
If any one interested in working together please send a mail,call me or post back (I will read this Colum)
I dont bother to put some money if anyone interested in helping me building things which are usefull for me and them.
I also do some free computer awarness classes to kids. Planing to make some Computer + Mechanical thing to teach Computers and basic programming things for children (its non profit thing).

good luck,
Kishore.
pra_kis [at] yahoo.com
phone: 9880760656

sumandeep1984
05-18-2005, 07:24 PM
hey me staying in indiranager ... near Indiranagar club ... mostly free on weekends ... kishore .. if u need help ... just gimme a call

kaushikj
06-03-2005, 01:58 AM
Hey,
I too am interested in Robotics and the idea of a club. You can keep in touch with me ............... staying in Rajajinagar
Plz do post messages on the status of the your plans.

Kaushik
#32.H2
IIT Bombay
kaushikj1729@gmail.com

06-03-2005, 04:58 PM
Hi All,

I am also interested to join/

06-03-2005, 05:01 PM
Hi All,

I am also interested to join/start robotics club. I was looking for some good books in robot building but couldn't get one in Gangarams'.

Hey guys this is a good move. My number is 919845071846.

About me I am software Engg from Bangalore. My office is at Airport Road. If someone is arraning some sort meeting then do inform me.

Regards,
Parasa Kiran

mishradk
07-05-2005, 04:03 PM
Hi All..
I am Dk from Bangalore. I am interested to make a robo which is Web enabled.. that is it has a web server inside it..

i want to work using AVR uC. will it be Ok if i use ATMega16 ? any one has done such things before?

I will be glad if you people give me some idea...

By the way it will be my first project using any uC.. but i have some electronics and programming knowledge..

I never made any robo but i alway read each and ever posts in RI .. so i have hope that i can make ... and ready to accept any challenge

my mob no is 9341995959 any one interested can contact me...

regards
DK

docel
09-26-2005, 10:01 AM
Hi guys,
Nice to know about your interest and plans for robotics. its some time now this thread was active and It will be interesting to know about the out come of any meetings etc.,
Any help needed? I started off The ROBOTICS FORUM IN Bangalore but inactive for lack of space, time and then response.

addy
01-03-2006, 02:01 PM
hiiiiiiiii....
we r also there....
If someone is arranging some sort meeting then do inform me.

Kiran_parasa
01-03-2006, 02:26 PM
me tooo..

There are many people in bangalore who are interested in robotics projects and stuff....

smart0730
01-10-2006, 04:27 PM
well....i met few guys around....kiran,addy and few others...well
these meetings will only matter if ppl stay close by and meet regularly to discuss....i guess addy accepts with that...coz he had to cover around 16kms...well...i stay near my college ie. ramiaha college in bangalore...
so any close by we can have regular meetups...

varun

addy
01-10-2006, 07:42 PM
quite right....
difficult to meet regularly due to such huge distance....
so anyone close by pesit.....
or in this side of the city, we can get together as and wen suitable....

nash
05-12-2006, 01:35 PM
Hai, nice to see so many Bangalorean Robotic enthusiasts. I am one too. Looking forward to teamup with some of you who are good at electronics and mechanics to build some not too complex bots. I can do the programming part. Hope to hear from some of you soon on this team up. Do call me on 9844096094 or you can mail me at nash911@rediffmail.com

Avinash

puddy
11-14-2007, 04:11 PM
Hi all,

I have a keen interest in Robotics & have done 3-4 projects including national & international level. Would like to join.....Please inform me whereaouts of the meetings.

Thankyou,

Pradeep kumar

docel
11-16-2007, 09:58 AM
We used to have meet-ups, but it all petered down to zero. Its difficult to gather people of Bangalore at one place during weekends :lol: Or any other day at that !! Now, people just come and go anytime. When I'm here, ofcourse.

If You can arrange/drop-in here anytime, I'll be glad to play host.

Just Google docel for location etc,. and call me on my mobile a day before.

allbits
11-16-2007, 11:18 AM
and when is your next workshop , doc??

or anything running @ bangalore robotics for me to peek in?? :D

docel
11-16-2007, 07:25 PM
Hi Jobin!!
Missed you!!
Our next workshop is in January: the 8th ANNUAL ROBOTICS WORKSHOP. Will surely let you know!!

You can peek in anytime old boy!! No need for any formalities..

There's always something happening here :wink: :lol:

RoboticMax
07-09-2008, 07:16 PM
hi guys, Anurag here. me in JP Nagar. 10th grader frm NPS kor. with a lot of experience in robotics hardware and electronics(participated in many international competitions +diploma in electronics; youngest at jetking institute) . need some help with interfacing microcontrollers to PC. great move to setup a robotics community in blr.. go ahead. one of us must take chg and must drive the rest. we can start with 3/4 ppl who posted their nos. and gather more ppl as we go along. if this is a success, nothing like it.
can contact me on 080.65626873

docel
07-11-2008, 12:17 AM
Strange.....Havent heard of it........!!
...and here I am, the most senior in Robotics @ bangalore.....!!!

...Robotixmax(anurag) will be nice to see your achievements in detail......International or otherwise.
Can you post your detailed info?????

:idea:{ True fact........... and all that:
A fish lays millions of eggs at a time.
....but keeps silent.
A hen lays one egg and cackles!!!!!
No one eats fish eggs,
but almost ALL people eat chicken Eggs :!:
-Mark Twain on Advertisement}