PDA

View Full Version : Ultrasonic sensors(urgent)

mukesh2000may
12-27-2005, 09:00 PM
hello can anybody tell me from where can i get ultrasonic sensors or ultrasonic range finder in and around bombay. or else please can u provide me with the circuit diagram.

as such the help provided by you people has been great. i appreciate that you help people

please as soon as possible. :lol:

devpriya
12-27-2005, 09:07 PM
Hey if you are new to Sonars then I would suggest you not to go for making it at home. Instead go for Devantech SRF04 ( I hope you get it in Mumbai and if not then there is trouble).

Search through the previous forum posts of RI and you will get few links to circuit diagrams for SONARS here.

If you are going to do it yourself , then Best of Luck........................

addy
12-27-2005, 11:36 PM
as dev said, srf04 ll be difficult to get in india.
try getting it if u know someone in U.S.
u can search thro the forum for sonars schematics though.
i think 'happy' posted one a few months back.

try this link www.hobbykits4u.com

they have gud deal of range finder stuffs.

taknev13
12-28-2005, 05:35 PM
hey wot kind of a ultrasonic sensor are you looking for?in d sense wot should be its range, adn wot is your budget like.

if you come out with proper requirements maybe i can help you find a readymade utrasonic module in india.

smart0730
12-29-2005, 04:21 PM
hey...

we get a pair of ultrasonics here in bangalore for 150/-
its very easy to work with them...i actually designed sonar interface(working interface)...its very easy..but i guess....srf04 will be better choice to make...if ur dist range is in around 3 mtrs. then build the sonar ckt...i guess u'll find many schematics in this forum...

regards
varun

malikavi
01-09-2006, 08:11 PM
HI Varun,
Can you please let me know from where did you get the Ultrasonic Senson in Bangalore. I need one from one of my project. Please let me know if you know it's specifications like range etc.

Thanks in Advance

Avinash

taknev13
01-10-2006, 10:14 AM
hey wot kinda sensors are u looking for 1. juts rx tx modules which wu will be using and create your own circuit or ready made modules like srf-04 from devantech.

if its just rx tx pair then u will get it aneewer but if its readymade modules you could conatct a company called ROBONENCE -Mr Suraj 080-41526083

and i think the range of thier modules is sumwer betwwen 3-5 mtrs and cost you should talk to thme personally,

keep us updated abt the proceedings?

smart0730
01-10-2006, 05:04 PM
well...

i got a rx-tx pair in om electronics for 150/- and i built the interface
costing me around another 100/- or so...ie. without using pic..
well with pic it came out around 200/- more...
but its a sensitive circuit ...well if u get readymade modules for lesser
cost or somewhere close then go on for it....

varun

addy
01-10-2006, 07:53 PM
an achievement to cherish about... :P :P

docel
01-11-2006, 01:03 AM
Hi,
Congratulations varun, great job!
Mukesh, Ultrasonic circuits are plenty on the net. READY made Kits are also available everywhere; you only have to "solder". If anyone can't solder, you Can Buy the READY stuff and use it straight away, without any effort or trouble. It will also be delivered at your door-step, so you dont even have to search for it!!
For a price, your entire project will be done for you...Right taknev?

addy
01-11-2006, 05:55 PM
modules ll be gud..... if u can afford dem....
i would prefer to use the existing stuffs and come up wid some kool algo's or better implementation rather than making a whole new module for myself...
yes it has a huge point if u can make something really cheap without compromising much on the quality and if u can come up with something new or add some features to the existing module....
well tats wat i think :!: :!:

Jaykrushna
05-05-2007, 08:51 PM
Dear All,

You may want to visit the website of Nippon Ceramics, Japan,
www.nicera.co.jp who manufactures good quality Ultrasonic Transducers, which can be used as Transmitter and also as Receiver.

Pl. let me know if have any difficulties in getting the datasheets and / or the Products. I can certainly help.

Thanks & With Best Wishes,

- Jaykrushna P. Puranik.

Mr. Jaykrushna P. Puranik,
Technical Director,
Jay Industries,
M-42, Ambad MIDC Industrial Area,
Off Ambad-Satpur Link Road,
NASIK - 422 010, (via Mumbai),
Maharashtra State,
INDIA.

Mobile Tele: +0091-93 70 31 82 46.

E-mail: jay_ind_nsk@dataone.in

Land Line: +0091-253-2396 553(Res.).
Preferably, before 8:30 A.M. or / and after 8:30 P.M. - Indian Standard Time.