PDA

View Full Version : L297 + L298s for Sale

kishore2k4
04-04-2006, 01:48 AM
Hi guys,

I've the following for sale:
L297 Stepper Motor Controller -7 Nos
L298 Dual Full-Bridge Driver -4 Nos

These are brand new and never used. I bought them for Rs.130/- each. I've bought many of them, around 15 each IIRC and these are all that are left. I paid Rs.1430/- for them. You can have all of them for just Rs.1000/- plus shipping.

You don't always need L298s to work in conjunction with those L297s you can simply use a Darlington pair like ULN2803 to drive your steppers.

Whoever takes those gets 6 Nos of A3982s, DMOS Stepper Motor Driver with Translators for FREE.
I've also made some PCBs, one with just L298 and the other with both L297 and L298. They are still in working condition. Let me know if you are interested.

More Electronics Stuff to be up for sale soon. Keep watching. If anyone is interested in stuff related to the Full Throttle Competition at IIT Bombay, mail me. I've got some brand new, really awesome parts to go.

Note: All my Sales are open to Best Offers, if you think the offer is not right just quote a new figure and we shall work it out.

And I am sorry that I am acting like an eBay seller but I need that money to get some development boards for my new R&D :)

cheers,
kishore.

vsmguy
09-29-2006, 08:56 AM
any more of them left ??