PDA

View Full Version : Launching Robotic vacuum Cleaner In India..Shortly

impact
04-27-2006, 11:22 PM
My wishes to all members of Robotics India. I would be shortly launching for the first time in India the all new Robotic Vacuum cleaner " Clean Mate". The Retail price of the Robot is Only Rs 7500/- Nett. Please be the first to own one as the stocks are limited since this is just a Trial launch and not to worry we will have good stocks in future. For any questions and comment mail me at vishnuindi@airtelbroadband.in

rao
04-27-2006, 11:43 PM
I strongly suggest you to go through this thread

http://roboticsindia.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=752&highlight=roomba

and please.. share the website which contains the info and details about this product for a better idea

Rao

vikas
04-28-2006, 01:27 AM
Cool Someone has finally released one ... I know a few people working on it though the output wasnt there.

Anyway We need more info than a Robot cleaner headline :) .... Pics , Specs , Battery ... how about a broshore.... or better a sample for review by Ri.

ragu_dortmund
04-28-2006, 02:55 PM
kool dude .....good initiative, roomba is expensive but low cost version of roomba will come in market .......also german version of cheap and robust vacs have already entered europen market and their focus now wil be asia, beside ..... irobot is eagerly trying various marketing strategies to sell their roombas in india ..... keep up will the race pal...cya