PDA

View Full Version : 89c51/52 & 89Sxx programmer

rohitd
05-08-2006, 10:09 PM
Hi all,

I had received number of emails regarding the 89c51 programmer.
I am really sorry i was not able to provide you with the programmer because i was really too buisy with my job.
but i tried to contact many of the guyes using roboticsindia website but the web page was not atall opening ??
i am wodering what was the problem . whenever i tried to open the website some other site opened.
atlas the website opened today.
But now i have got the programmer ready with me and the harware is running fine :) .The hardware has the support for 89c51,89c52,89c55,89s51,89s52.
right now i can give the freeware software that has support for 89c51 89c52 and 89c55.
i have completed with the low level drivers for 89s51 and 89s52. but i am having some syncronisation problem in it.
i am able to write data read data ,erase data from the chip using hyperterminal in windows but when i try to programme the chip from the VB programme that i have developed then the syncronisation problem creeps in.
i think i will require some help as i am not getting time to concentrate on the development of the software(VB side) but i will try the same thing for some more time.
If any one likes to have the raw drivers for 89s51 i can give it with the hardware i have developed. i have put one jumper for selecting 89cxx or 89Sxx series.
I will be only charging for the harware and transport and the software is freeware which i can give on CD and its free.
may be some one of you can find out the bug in the VB software. :)

rohitd
r_rrd@rediffmail.com
kharafriend@yahoo.com

rohitd
05-15-2006, 06:53 PM
my new mail id is r_rrd@math.net

jigneshch2003
04-03-2010, 01:25 PM
Hi all,

I had received number of emails regarding the 89c51 programmer.
I am really sorry i was not able to provide you with the programmer because i was really too buisy with my job.
but i tried to contact many of the guyes using roboticsindia website but the web page was not atall opening ??
i am wodering what was the problem . whenever i tried to open the website some other site opened.
atlas the website opened today.
But now i have got the programmer ready with me and the harware is running fine :) .The hardware has the support for 89c51,89c52,89c55,89s51,89s52.
right now i can give the freeware software that has support for 89c51 89c52 and 89c55.
i have completed with the low level drivers for 89s51 and 89s52. but i am having some syncronisation problem in it.
i am able to write data read data ,erase data from the chip using hyperterminal in windows but when i try to programme the chip from the VB programme that i have developed then the syncronisation problem creeps in.
i think i will require some help as i am not getting time to concentrate on the development of the software(VB side) but i will try the same thing for some more time.
If any one likes to have the raw drivers for 89s51 i can give it with the hardware i have developed. i have put one jumper for selecting 89cxx or 89Sxx series.
I will be only charging for the harware and transport and the software is freeware which i can give on CD and its free.
may be some one of you can find out the bug in the VB software. :)

rohitd
r_rrd@rediffmail.com
kharafriend@yahoo.com

Hi rohit, i m doin micro controller with dc motor .....by usein 89c52 ...i m havin hardware with me and i m done with drive ckt....but i m facin difficulty in controller ...i dont know how to connect and how to write the program ...i have logice with me ....so can u tell me who can help .....

allbits
04-04-2010, 10:20 AM
@ jigneshch2003

The thread is 4 years old !! Next time, check the post dates before you type in a reply.

jigneshch2003
04-05-2010, 11:20 AM
@ jigneshch2003

The thread is 4 years old !! Next time, check the post dates before you type in a reply.

hi,
i need ur help bcz i m looking for person who can design PCB micro controller for me ......by using 89cXX IC so can u help me...by the name and contact number........

Jignesh
(09773485542)

aruna.b
04-05-2010, 04:13 PM
hi iam doing project on transformer protection by wireless communication,using pic ic 16f73
now i need a program for tuis what have to do

jigneshch2003
04-05-2010, 07:04 PM
i want programs on pic ic 16f73,where have to find please help me

for what application ....u can go to in google ...program for ur ic ...and then search for data-sheet thr r lot off program

asimov_18
04-07-2010, 11:41 PM
HI ,
you can buy a USB programer for the PIC from Extreme elecronics. In case ur budget is not that high u can make one high volatge programe search for Oshon Pic programmer on google. If you don't have time for this I can send u a home made prototype of oshon pic programer for 350 Rs.

Regards
Asimov
call me on 9582144659