Thread: PCB Fabricator in NCR

Junior Member Newbie

Default PCB Fabricator in NCR

Any one having a list of PCB fabricators around new delhi (noida, gurgaon)? I am mainly looking for single sided PCB and quantity will be 20 - 50 pieces.
    I am overseas hence will be thankful if someone from Delhi can provide me this information and give me his valuable feedback if he is already working with one of them.

Thanks

Default Re: PCB Fabricator in NCR

If you are still interested, I know a shop where they make PCBs just for students.

They accept low quantity orders - as low as 2 pieces or even 1 if you ask them nicely !

Price is reasonable - depends on size of board, number of holes, but usaully if your's a hobbyist board it will coem to around Rs 220 total for a single PCB !!

I think it's cheap.

Send me an offlist/PM if you are interested.

Junior Member Newbie

I did a web search and found around 10 plus PCB fabricators around New Delhi/Noida. But when I tried to call them during my visit to India all of them except one were either un-reachable or had moved. The one I found was only interested in multi layered large volume business. As I am again planning to visit India in a few months time hence would be grateful to anyone who can provide me a few names.My requirement varies from single sided to double side with PTH qty around 50 pcs.

Recently I had used Custom PCB, e-mailing them the files generated from Eagle CAD. The results were very professional looking and good. The cost is slightly higher but is good for prototype.

Thanks

If you are still interested, I know a shop where they make PCBs just for students.

They accept low quantity orders - as low as 2 pieces or even 1 if you ask them nicely !

Price is reasonable - depends on size of board, number of holes, but usaully if your's a hobbyist board it will coem to around Rs 220 total for a single PCB !!

I think it's cheap
    Hi,

I wonder if you could still help me with that?

The p.m. function is not working for me at the moment.

Thanks

Sahil