Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New International Robotics Site ( Looking for team )

Blog Entries

Default New International Robotics Site ( Looking for team )

Hi all

Though Ri is very active ( probably the most active robotics community on the web ) , I am planning something bigger.

Idea is to make a new robotics site with all the info youll ever need. Plan is to accumlate all the data Ri has collected and put them in one place. The new site will be a international site which ones gets famous will be used to generate some revenue to.

So why am i looking for a team , cause my old team left for MS in US ( Now they are too busy ).I am preferably looking for people who really wish to do something on robotics and plan to stick around ( 2nd and 3rd yr guys preffred ).

Well i cant promise you anything monetry right now , but i can promise you one thing ull gain AWESOME amount of practical robotics knowledge.

Any questions u can post here. If you wish to join post here or PM me.

Vikas

PS:I know we can easily make it the biggest and best ( we dont have any competition !!! ).
    Vikas Patial

I am interested in doing so.
    Actually i m quite eager to do so.

Default count me in

I am willing Vikas bhai ... currently in 3rd year . Electroncis and Inst

Blog Entries

Great idea Vikas!
    I was thinking of suggesting something like this.....

Good luck :!:
    docel
    ^Anything is possible..
    after YOU prove it!!

http://bangalorerobotics.tripod.com

Senior Member T-1000

Hey,
    Neat idea.
    Wish you luck.

Junior Member User

hey hi vikas......its a very good idea to make a international website.....i will always with you...in fact i want to work with you....i am a final year student in electronics and communication engg and have a good knowledge of microcontrollers....
    if u need any help from my side then u can call me in my number 9891168354.......i will always be their for you.....this is wht because i want to bacome a member of ur working team....so ...keep in touch...
    bye
    till den

go robot

Really coool.

Even I am in my II year BE electrical.

Just starting to step on a big project and I need a lot of help!!

that is a brilliant idea!!!

i too wud like to do all i can for the community. i am a 3rd yr prodn. engg. student from DCE, delhi. if that matters, i am also a member of the Unmanned Aerial vehicle team from DCE that recently went to USA... posted on RI. i am a robotics enthusiast wshing to go ahead with it after my college and studies as well. my ph.i is 9891586866. at ur command captain!!!

one more enthusiast vikas, me doin mech.& automation eng frm amity noida whenever u need just tell me i will bunk as many classes as i can

Blog Entries

Thx guys for all the response , i will start some work on the site around start sept. by then if anyone else is intersted - just post.
    Vikas Patial