Thread: 100 RPM GEARD MOTOR + STUFF

Hybrid View

Senior Member Cyborg
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by tpsbpl; 02-27-2010 at 10:33 AM.

Senior Member T-1000

This is getting irritating...

Since tpsbpl is using the forum to advertise his stuff, I'll ask the forum moderators/owners to send an invoice to him for the advertising charges. He should either pay up or stop these posts.

Mohit Mahajan,
    www.biozen.co.in

Senior Member Cyborg
    Blog Entries

Default Send invoice to www.biozen.co.in

Quote Originally Posted by MohitM
    This is getting irritating...

Since tpsbpl is using the forum to advertise his stuff, I'll ask the forum moderators/owners to send an invoice to him for the advertising charges. He should either pay up or stop these posts.

Mohit Mahajan,
    www.biozen.co.in
    my dear friend first i would like to say this is "Buy and Sell " Section forum and if somebody want to sell he must let to know others about his products this is advertising and i am doing it . ok now why dont I should ask to the forum moderators/owners to send an invoice to you for the advertising charges since you are also promoting your commercial products through this link www.biozen.co.in ???????????

Senior Member T-1000

you are also promoting your commercial products through this link www.biozen.co.in
    Its my website and to be used obviously to promote my company. But did I ever ask anybody to explicitly go and buy stuff from there?

Secondly, you've been asked to stop promoting your stuff here more than once. Please refer:

http://www.roboticsindia.com/modules...ewtopic&t=2099
    and
    http://www.roboticsindia.com/modules...ewtopic&t=2048

Thirdly, while I have really no grouse against people posting some really buyable stuff here or anywhere; your stuff is pathetic in quality and overpriced. I went to your Microchip programmer sell page:
    http://cgi.ebay.in/New-150-PIC-Micro...QQcmdZViewItem
    You have stuck a piece of poorly cut printout on the PCB to indicate part numbers and values. The serial port socket is screwed ugly...

I couldn't help noticing that it was listed on ebay in the category:
    - Hobbies & Collectibles > Collections > Science Fiction
    With such a quality of your programmer, its quite apt that you have it under "Science Fiction".

Mohit Mahajan,
    www.biozen.co.in

Senior Member Cyborg
    Blog Entries

ok let my costumers decide the quality/price and that ebay category helped me to sell more then 7 such programmers .and any of my costumer had such category problem and its a part of my marketing tech. on e-bay

I personally think that the quality of products offered by onlinetps.com are okay for that price but their customer support s**ks . The payment methods are designed for wasting time and they don't even answer to queries regarding payment.
    nex robotics and robokits offer much better services.

Okay Guys..!!!

Both have a valid point.

If other guys are having problems with TSP then we could just do this TPS should take permission from Moderators before posting any advertising posts.Refer This:

http://www.roboticsindia.com/showthr...cs-services-Ri

PS: I don't have only problems with your posting but what irritates me is you are not actively taking parts in forum from months and don't reply to problems.You are using Forum for advertising thats bad.We all have resisted just because your are very senior.You know that how much RI is against Spamming.
    Redefine it your way!!!!