Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Line follower robot

Default Line follower robot

CAn any one give me full circuitry and coding for making a line follower using atmega8 microcontroller

Blog Entries

How much are you willing to pay??

i have most of the things required for making line follower bot using atmega8 ,i have tried making it once but it didnt work . I think there was fault in the sensor (using ldr) .So i want the full circuitry .Dont worry about the investment.

chek out d previous posts.. der r so many discussions on dis topic. atleast do a search on dis site for relevant topics :x

Blog Entries

Dont use LDR just like that, put a resistance in parallel to the LDR so that the overall resistance comes down to the value of the resistance you use on the other side of the voltage divider or something,, Moreover LDRs are slow..

And the Line Follower circuit given in the website which is the first search item when you type Line Follower and press search on this certain website called google is pretty self explanatory and universal..

Expenditure is so small that I just cant accept it..

Rao

Blog Entries

The TRI solution can be solved otherwise by simple Logic gates. No need for a Microcontroller/ software!!
    A simple K-Map will give the relevant gate design for this.

:arrow: One such Logic bot we designed won the first place in 2 competitions: TECHNISIUM07 AND CONVERGENCE2007 (The only bot to navigate a "H" )
    docel
    ^Anything is possible..
    after YOU prove it!!

http://bangalorerobotics.tripod.com

Dear Docel,
    As u have said that it can be made using simple logic gates (and k map).
    can u please explain it a bit. I will be grateful to u for this.

Dear Docel,
    As u have said that it can be made using simple logic gates (and k map).
    can u please explain it a bit. I will be grateful to u for this.

u cud chk out another link http://www.triindia.co.in/resources/?p=51 which shows how to make a single sensor line follower without a microcontroller.

and as docel suggested u definitely can make line followers without muCs just by using simple logic gates and the sensors. and yeah it works fine too

the only isssue with that is scalability. using a muC u can easily increase the number of sensors and by changin the code make the line follower a much better one.