Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RF Rx Tx Help !!!

Blog Entries

Reindeer!
    I saw the Specifications. Other imported Tranceivers are available locally now for around 650 to 900INR.
    Besides, RS232 is a defunct protocol and the new PCs don't support it. What does one do , if there are no COM Ports on the PC?
    Can you post the details with cost?
    Please post in the Buy & Sell forum.
    docel
    ^Anything is possible..
    after YOU prove it!!

http://bangalorerobotics.tripod.com

Junior Member Newbie

Default Pricing of the Module

Dear Docel,
    OUR RF modules comes with Antenna and Gold plated SMA connector and can support lots of modes of operations and programmable frequency.
    Pricing is 900 rupees for a single module with the antenna including shipping charges to anywhere in india. As for the RS232 to RF converter, lots of USB to SERIAL converters are available in local market and one can use them with HYPERTERMINAL in windows to send and recieve data. Its a breeze to do that. Custom Completely made relay controls are also available. You can mail me for all the detials at project@reindeersystems.com
    regards
    vinod

hey i used the widely available TX RX ASK modules with encoder/decoder ics for my wireless robot.I had used in to drive 4 motors, but experienced a latching problem. the signal was getting latched even when there was no input given to the encoder. Why is this happening? It is more prominient when using 9v cells and less prominient when using a fixed dc supply.the current drawn was about .5 amps
    any idea why latching takes place and how do i eliminate it

Senior Member Cyborg
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by maxisms
    I had used in to drive 4 motors, but experienced a latching problem. the signal was getting latched even when there was no input given to the encoder. Why is this happening?
    any idea why latching takes place and how do i eliminate it
    i also faced same prob using DTMF signals for Rx Tx

Blog Entries

1. Place 0.47uFd ceramic caps across the Motor terminals.
    2. Don't use a 9v battery for ANYTHING that has a motor (Four????) !

tpsbpl
    i also faced same prob using DTMF signals for Rx Tx
    So??
    How does that help Maxisms ?? :evil:
    docel
    ^Anything is possible..
    after YOU prove it!!

http://bangalorerobotics.tripod.com

Default FSK Rx/Tx Module

FSK Rx/Tx Module

Calling all RF enthusiasts, hobbyists

What would you pay to make a FSK RF based remote control of 434MHZ – 400m range??????
    RF module –
    FSK Receiver Module – Rs 350/- onwards
    FSK Transmitter Module – Rs 350/- onwards
    Then
    HT12E IC and HT12D ICs – Rs 35/- each
    PCB charges and fabrication – Rs 100/-
    Postage Charges Rs 75/-
    So you have to pay anywhere between Rs 910/- and above for just the Receiver – Decoder and Transmitter – Encoder Module.

We have product in which Transmitter – Encoder comes in one single module and Receiver – Decoder module in another. READY TO USE…
    Dimensions of the module are 3cmx2cm …hence really compact. Minimum external components required. READY TO USE…

Suitable for all kinds of wireless gadgets, remote control, robotics, toys etc.

At a astonishing price of Rs 395 per pair and Rs 95 towards postage and handling
    = Rs 490 only per pair (i.e Transmitter, Receiver, Encoder, Decoder)

Email at buy2in1@aol.in for datasheets. Special price for bulk buyers.

visit : www.srivimleshwar.com

Hiii friends
    You can buy the RF modules by Robosoft Systems
    RF modules which are based on Texas chip CC2500 and works on 2.4GHz
    plus it provides you channel selection and device address selection option so that you multiple robots can communicate wirelessly and without any in interference.
    http://robosoftsystems.co.in/robosho...unication.html

Default you can also buy from tri

the modules similar to the HemantDJ mentioned is also available at tri(http://thinklabs.in/shop/product_inf...roducts_id=185).These modules can support higher baudrate , these modules were designed for iitb nexus competitions.
    i guess they are comparatively cheap than other wireless communication options.