Thread: .a51 to .hex

Senior Member Cyborg
    Blog Entries

Default .a51 to .hex

hi
    i want to know how can i convert / compile .a51 to .hex or .bin file formate so that i can burn it on micro controller(AT89c2051 ,51,52 etc). i have tried all the methods to compile .a51 files i have used ;assembler, keil ,asm51, asx8051......... and so many assemblers.
    now i have downloaded RIDE from www.raisonance.com and compiled but it gives the massage "unable to to open include file REG_51.pdf"
    where i can get this REG_51.pdf file?
    please help me out
    TPSBPL

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.onlinetps.com/
    Online Component Shoppe
    Microcontrollers and Solar Robotics Stuffs at cheap rates
    Last edited by tpsbpl; 12-28-2009 at 11:41 AM.

Senior Member T-1000
    Blog Entries

just cant understand why you cant compile... the only reason will be a program bug..

be more specific, as to what hapenned with othr compilers
    .... I didnt do it ! ....

Default hahahahahahah

hi buddy , can i make a few intelligent guesses , first i dont think the project u are making is ur effort . as if u would have written the code u wouldnt make this mistake no assembler would assemble file with .pdf extension . hahahahah copy the file on a note pad and save it with .a51 extension and then use keil.

asimov

Senior Member Cyborg
    Blog Entries

THANX FOR THE INTEREST first of all codes are not mine i foungd them through some site and . " no assembler would assemble file with .pdf extension " thats true but that was not the problem the .a51 file i found was using an include file "REG_51.pdf" . well matter is solve now and can run the codes now thanx u all

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.onlinetps.com/
    Online Component Shoppe
    Microcontrollers and Solar Robotics Stuffs at cheap rates
    Last edited by tpsbpl; 12-28-2009 at 11:42 AM.

sir can u plz give me the asm format of this project i mean asm format of this program for sms based device switching bcoz i want to understand the program that which coding is used or which opcode is used for which testking 642-481 purpose sir can you plz give me thee asm format. KEYS EQU P1 (UNDEFINED SYMBOL) THEN ANOTHER PROBLEM IS LED1,LED2 (FOR WHAT PURPOSE THIS LED USED) THEN WHERE TO CONNECT RELAY FOR OPENING THE D00R. THAT testking 70-237 U MENTIONED IN YOUR WORKING. WHRE TO ENTER PASSWORD IN YOUR SOURCE CODE IF I WANT TO CHANGE: PLEASE DESCRIBE WORKING OF YOUR CIRCUIT FULLY IN DETAILED B'COZ I DON'T UNDERSTAND WORKING testking 640-801 PROPERLY. U TOLD ME THAT THIS CODE LOCK WILL CONTROL AT A TIME TO LOADS HOW?? PLESE REPLY SOON: IN 15 MINUTES B'COZ I AM ON CYBER CAFE.