Thread: Suggestions on buying form Sunrom..

Junior Member User

Default Suggestions on buying form Sunrom..

Hi all, I was thinking to buy a AVR programmer from sunrom. However, I got confused after visiting their site http://www.sunrom.com/s-atmel-avr-pr...chematics.html
    :?: 8O :?:

Can anybody suggest me on which of the availabel programmers should I buy. You can also share your experiences if you have already bought from these guys.

Also suggest whether I should go for Serial, Parallel or USB. Sunrom is not a compulsion you can suggest other parties in india selling these kind of stuff.

Many thanks.

Default AVR programmer

Hi,

Friend, sunrom.com is very expensive. Goto www.robokits.org they have good programmers for AVR. At the price at which you will buy serial programmer from sunrom you can buy a USB programmer form robokits. :lol:

Blog Entries

I have both USB and Serial programmers from Robotkits , and they are pretty good ... considering the price .
    Vikas Patial

Junior Member User

Many thanks to both of you Vikas and Battery. I guess I will go for the USB programmer.

sunrom cheats....look at der prices ... i even wrote them a mail that considering the components used are cheap, moreover the components ordered are in bulk, the prices should be such so that every one can benefit, specially students.. but they are just interested in filling their purses, and students are buying such things.. to pacify their curiosity

Junior Member User

Hi shobhitkukreti,

I didn't consider that. Neways, I won't buy from them. I have placed a order a the robokits.org for a AVR Serial as well as a AVR Parallel Programmer.

Thanks very much for the response. :!: