Thread: Urgent Need : 433MHz Transceiver

Default Urgent Need : 433MHz Transceiver

I' based in bangalore and I urgently need a 433MHz transceiver, low power hi speed for an indoor wireless link upto 50 ft in clear line of sight. Please give me the details about the suitable chips. I also need an antenna for this link any ideas??

Thanks for your help.

Let me clarify... I actually want a transceiver on a single chip... ie tx and rx combined on a single IC.... the discussion u refered to me deals with seperate TX and RX modules I guess... coz the link there refers to seperate ASK-TX and RX parts...

Is there no single IC that can transmit as well as receive data?? I want such an IC coz I'm aiming for bi-directional data flow...

Senior Member Cyborg

check sunrom , they have a module, but it at 2.4Ghz . Is there any certain need it tobe 433mhz? if not you can use.
    Nikhil Chandra | Bangalore

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Thnx a lot for ur reply guys!!
    Actually, I'm stiocking on to 433MHz coz its license free and compenents and info is easy to find. And 2.4GHz is ZigBee which needs license I think... Neways thnx for the Chip...

How can I order it frm b'lore... do they have some credit card or cheque payment facility??

Blog Entries

2.4Ghz is ISM band too and NOT necessarily Zigbee.
    It is the same as the "UHF 433MHz. but much more powerful.........
    docel
    ^Anything is possible..
    after YOU prove it!!

http://bangalorerobotics.tripod.com