Thread: A Different Approach To What is Called A.I

Default A Different Approach To What is Called A.I

I think we can approach by a new way to what is called "Artificial Intelligence", Instead of traditional way what we learnt from Turing methods OR Mccarthy's hypothesis to Solve a Problem.With the Neural Networks and Swarm technologies(ants approaching to their food in shortest way), we can give birth to a more powerful-technique in which the Bot can understand every thing you pass to it.Briefly
    1. First,we employed Bots in Industries because they don't felt exhaustive,tiredness and most important is Feelings.
    2. To err is Human,But it also implies to Robots if they are approached and manufactured with above Techniques(Traditional)
    3. what today Scientists are try to design is to give birth to a simulation in which it continously Evolves and try to learn from surroundings and if it have done it(provided task for example GARDENING) the master would appreciate and the Facial feeling is taken as a TAG and whenever it again does the work it will fetch from the memmory that tag and perform .For a single task it will be ok to certain extent.But for Domesticness it will take years to Evolve, to Cook food, to take baby to School,etc
    4. we are tying to give them feelings which we can't, we are not god here .If if if we Suceed in providing feelings to them why we want them.They would follow labour laws in Industries & nothing but similar to humans ,instead we can approach for cloning where we could produce millions who looks like us and more friendly than the bots.
    5. We use computers in our day to day life because they are fast ,err is minimal and don't get bored with repetitive tasks.
    6. In the Same way if we approach for Robotics we can have bots where they would clean our corporation cannals,would be a watchman for a an MNC with out break for 72 hours. Everywhere we can use it where human would feel shy to work. Parallely we can raise human values by not letting them doing the work where they can feel inferior.
    7. Atlast we would design them and would let them to know that they are created for our society.Instead of what Sci-fi movies show that they will took control of us.
    8. finally any one intersted in a new approach,would feel free to contact me, for Some reasons I am not posting here the new way .In that way I think we would all become the ARCHITECTS of MY SIMULATION.
    9. Shortly I am going to open a Community and invite all, where we will code the Basic Simulation.
    10. I will also need Some guidance in my approach. Any one can help me in that. If I am wrong please comment it and briefly describe where it is.

Blog Entries

Default Re: A Different Approach To What is Called A.I

Quote Originally Posted by neo541
    8. finally any one intersted in a new approach,would feel free to contact me, for Some reasons I am not posting here the new way .In that way I think we would all become the ARCHITECTS of MY SIMULATION.
    9. Shortly I am going to open a Community and invite all, where we will code the Basic Simulation.
    10. I will also need Some guidance in my approach. Any one can help me in that. If I am wrong please comment it and briefly describe where it is.
    1. I do'nt undersatnd your point No. 8.
    " we would all become the ARCHITECTS of MY SIMULATION. "
    What does it mean??

2. " for Some reasons I am not posting here the new way"

So, why post here , at all???
    docel
    ^Anything is possible..
    after YOU prove it!!

http://bangalorerobotics.tripod.com

Default Re: [Robotics] New comment on A New Approach to Traditional

My 8th point is that we could all be Programmers for that CODE.
    Once the Architecture Of processors i.e(multi core is standardized)

Regarding Posting Don't be that Anger, hey Docel, I am my self in total Confusion which architecture to select,thats it

For Out look see My www.roboticists.blogspot.com

"10. I will also need Some guidance in my approach. Any one can help me in that. If I am wrong please comment it and briefly describe where it is."

IMHO I don't think you presented any approach here ? In point 8, you yourself mentioned that "for Some reasons I am not posting here the new way"
    So I am not sure what sort of responses are you expecting ?

cheers !!!
    wizardjack

PS : There is no anger in any responses. Itz just that you need to be little more clear about your proposal. I am not sure if anybody on the forums understood what you are trying to say.

Hey, Wizard jack Thanks for u r Comments,
    Every one is Confessed with 8,9th points,I want to Say is ........
    Just visit this And if U have more doubts I can Clarify it
    plz Comment as Big as, So I can Correct All my Mistakes
    Regards.........

www.roboticists.blogspot.com

Point 4 & 5:
    Reason for experimenting with the feeling or to induce the feeling is to make bot capable of feeling the urge to learn to succeed in what it wants. [Though within a limited scope]

It goes this way.. you teach a bot to walk, it later learns to climb the stairs. It can either happen by updating its algo, or it sees others to climb, or it learns itself through net [goolge search http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en...a+stair&meta=], or some other mechanism.

Many things have been happening in this field, but next 5-7 years will be very crucial in this field.

Junior Member Newbie

The idea of developing an AI Machine is more oriented to help human in a situation where the working enviroment/condition changes or some unexpected situation arrives. A non AI machine is good for a fix task.. but for manupulation of work process to get the work done need some short of intelligence. The sense of "Feelings" is far from the scene as of now because the basic AI thing is yet to be designed. All the AI Robot model I came up with are merely mimic verson of few of human intelligence and also pre-programmed. So I feel we have a long way to go... By the way we should not forget nature has developed the Human Intelligence in millions of years... so we could spare few hundred years at least to develop it for machines!!

Quote Originally Posted by neo541 View Post
    I think we can approach by a new way to what is called "Artificial Intelligence", Instead of traditional way what we learnt from Turing methods OR Mccarthy's hypothesis to Solve a Problem.With the Neural Networks and Swarm technologies(ants approaching to their food in shortest way), we can give birth to a more powerful-technique in which the Bot can understand every thing you pass to it.Briefly
    1. First,we employed Bots in Industries because they don't felt exhaustive,tiredness and most important is Feelings.
    2. To err is Human,But it also implies to Robots if they are approached and manufactured with above Techniques(Traditional)
    3. what today Scientists are try to design is to give birth to a simulation in which it continously Evolves and try to learn from surroundings and if it have done it(provided task for example GARDENING) the master would appreciate and the Facial feeling is taken as a TAG and whenever it again does the work it will fetch from the memmory that tag and perform .For a single task it will be ok to certain extent.But for Domesticness it will take years to Evolve, to Cook food, to take baby to School,etc
    4. we are tying to give them feelings which we can't, we are not god here .If if if we Suceed in providing feelings to them why we want them.They would follow labour laws in Industries & nothing but similar to humans ,instead we can approach for cloning where we could produce millions who looks like us and more friendly than the bots.
    5. We use computers in our day to day life because they are fast ,err is minimal and don't get bored with repetitive tasks.
    6. In the Same way if we approach for Robotics we can have bots where they would clean our corporation cannals,would be a watchman for a an MNC with out break for 72 hours. Everywhere we can use it where human would feel shy to work. Parallely we can raise human values by not letting them doing the work where they can feel inferior.
    7. Atlast we would design them and would let them to know that they are created for our society.Instead of what Sci-fi movies show that they will took control of us.

Hi,

I like your approach which reminds me Matrix and Osho

I too working with some fresh looks and i believe my life will answer

sciom