Thread: anyone can help me?..abt imp of resistor

Default anyone can help me?..abt imp of resistor

hello, frnds,
    i m amit , i want know abt that when we build any electronics ckt
    why we need a different types ( 1 k, 2 k , 100k ....etc ) resistors for designing any electronics ckt???? {{{ if we put 1k resistor in the ckt instead of 100k .....so what happen??....can we put 1k instead of 100k????? }}....tell me...clearly with briefly..ok..........

if any one know perfectly abt this essue?????? so.........plzz.......help me..............

thanks to all frnds plz.....help me......
    ,frnd9765421

Blog Entries

You answer lies in

V = I*R

Everything depends on the current requirements, voltage drops.

Also search for "Pull - up Resistance"(on google) when you're at it.

Rao

Default my question is same but small difference we put resi=capa..

i want know abt that when we build any electronics ckt
    why we need a different types ( 1uf, 2 uf , 100uf ....etc ) capacitors for designing any electronics ckt???? {{{ if we put 1uf capacitor in the ckt instead of 100uf .....so what happen??....can we put 1uf instead of 100uf????? }}....tell me...clearly with briefly..ok..........

if any one know perfectly abt this essue?????? so.........plzz.......help me..............

, frnd9765421

Blog Entries

You know what..

there are a lot of basic electronics tutorials on the net.. and we even got two on our website. But, I guess you are too busy to search for them.

Your questions are too basic and have already been answered everywhere on the web.. Moreover make up your mind whether you want to find out about resistors or capacitors..

All this information is basic school level physics and first year engineering.

Try to find it yourself on the internet.

Rao

Senior Member T-1000

I think you don't have even the basic knowledge abt electronics.

U have asked if u change resisitance values by a resonably high difference what will happen?It depends on the circuit design and position and function of the resistor.I am giving some typical example and what will happen if resistors are changed.

1)If resistor is a sipmle current limiting resistor connected in series with a led increasing its value with cause the LED to glow with reduced intensity while decreasing it might blow it out completly !!! :idea:

2)If a resistor is used as a timing element,then changing it value will change the frequency of output.For example an sound of an "electronic organ" may change.A led blinker start blinking led fast(or slow).

3)
    and the list go on.

I can't give you much example because they will be complicated for u as u are a just BEGINNER in electronics.

But keep on trying u will get all your questions answers with practice if keep it up !!!

:wink: BEST OF LUCK !!!