Thread: help me.....

Default help me.....

hai,
    it may be that long that u couldnot recog me......... i am hari.... the boy who had a hell with the thermal image and that sort of things.....
    but the time has changed and i am in real fix.... I MEAN THAT I AM BEING HELD BY MY THROAT..... my prof has a deadline for me and i must make it .....
    all i need is the little help from the community to suggest me any novel idea that can take shape into a final year project..... please pls pls
    and anyone suggest me to some link or some e books that teaches VB,
    please suggest some books that has step-by-step tutprial for the same.............

ANYONE OUT THERE PLEASE HELP ME TO GET SOME EBOOKS FOR VB AND SUGGEST SOME IDEA FOR MY PROJECT

@hari: This(clickie) site has some good ideas, you could think of implementing.

Regards,

Debu

Default thanku man

hai
    as i was expecting , debu answered me promptly. a many thanks to u DEBU.....
    the problem is that my prof wants me to any thing that addresses the public need and could be of community usable one. i showed the link u posted and he is not convinced with the ideas there.....
    please anyone could suggest something interesting and much sought after some thing like that......
    and anyone/DEBU send some ebooks or the links where i could find out regarding the basics to kick start VB........ :? :? :? :?

Junior Member Newbie

Default life

u can say i m writting bookish but u can definately find the idea in a day just observe the things u do daily and hw a bot can do it think ur self the one which can serve the community u can give to prof u can make a bot like a pen which can save all u write with it may u can think better