Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any Roboteers in Chennai...

arvind

Default robotics in chennai

Hi folks...

first its pretty cool to know that robotics is happening in chennai...I am Arvindakshan..and what can i say abt msyelf..I am the inventor of I-Cane , the intelligent cane for the blind...and i have attended 3 international conferences in the United States Last year..I am working in a new project,,,and very gald to know that many people like are over here...guys lets make a team soon..and kick off chennai with robotics.

A

my email id is: iamanewton@hotmail.com

Adios,
    Arvindakshan

vignesh

Default hi all

Count me in. Me a research professional, striving hard to surpass the old mindsets of people here and experimenting on various mechanisms using shape memory alloys. These are cool materials for robotics.

Vignesh

vignesh

Default hi all

Count me also in. I am a research professional, striving hard to surpass the old mindsets of people here and experimenting on various novel mechanisms using shape memory alloys. These are cool materials for robotics.

Contact me at:

vig_robotics@yahoo.com

Vignesh

Default Am from chennai........!!!

Hi Guys !!
    First of all nice to see an Indian robotics site with forums .......... Well I`m from Askohnagar , Chennai ....... I am doing my 2nd year B.E ECE in College of Engeneering Guindy , Anna University . I`m interested in robotics as well and infact done a line follower ........ i'm looking for some senior who can guide me well .........

Bye !!
    Karthik

Junior Member Newbie

Default Chennai

Hi,
    this is indran from chennai(BE 2nd year CEG,Anna University)...very intrested in robotics but 2 confused abt what to do,contact @ softwarepro@rediffmail.com,v cld form a team..

Wow Wow Wow transformation in my city!!!!!!!!!!.............. finally!!!!!!!!! thts nice 2 see so many ppl comin together to form a botters community in chennai tht gr8 guyz....I'm saran a II yr student at VIT Vellore but still a resident of chennai....me in Mylapore and me lookin forward with gr8 enthusiasm to be a part of the botters team frm chennai......so wat do u say guyz how about meeting up sometime so tht can know more bout selves and help each other out...and yeah i wanna learn Microcontroller programmin so if any of u guyz know nethin bout it plz let me know.............my id is saranyssr@gmail.com

Default Hello all!

Hi,
    I am Anirudh, a final year BE student in Hindustan College of Engg,Chennai.Its great to see a lot of people in here.
    I wish to pursue my MS in Robotics abroad(taking my GRE on th 11th Aug)
    Though my interest in robotics grows, I have not done any research or projects on robotics.I want my project for my final year to be on Robotics and would love to hear suggestions.It would be great to meet people who are interested in the same field and share ideas.My mail id is hdurina@gmail.com. Looking forward for a response and interaction.

ganesh

Default finally I find this place

hey, this is ganesh from SVCE and am interested in robotics. I have designed a few small beam bots and stuff. Looking forward to making bigger bots.

I am doing 2nd year electricals and electronics. and u can contact me at sagaro (at) gmail.com or 52018735.

Doing somehting in robotics and want help count me in.

i reside in adyar.

Default Hi to all

hi everybody!!!
    i am also from chennai,doing final year automobile engg (M.I.T) . I am doing a project on automatic navigation of a robotic vehicle..... my id is ragha_vendran_b@yahoo.co.in

Hi! I am Tamil Kadir , 1st yr B.E.(EEE) @ ssn... i live at washermenpet (north chennai)...