Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any Roboteers in Chennai...

Really felt very hapy to see robo enthus in chennai..

am rajshekhar pursuing my masters in mechatronics from chennai.

contact me at 9444446753

Member Advanced User

There aren't too many hobby shops in Tamilnadu. We find it very difficult to import everything from Mumbai. Kindly do not remind me about the nightmares that I experienced during my visit to the shops in Ritchie street.
    Is there any way we could organise things for our state so that students from down south are motivated to participate in robot contests

Junior Member Newbie

Hello guys im new to this great website and i live in chennai too.
    I'm in IV year B.E(ECE).
    Well i'm much interested about robotics.
    First of all, i would say that making a robot is not an easy task.
    It can be split into two main subdivisions>>1.Electronic ckt that drives the robot , 2.The mechanical parts needed to make the robot.

The first part involves a lot of programming and i have a BASIC STAMP 2 uc kit which is the best for robotics.( see www.parallax.com )

The second part is somewhat tough to do as im an ECE student.First we have to design the mechanical elements that together makeup the robot and then paying some big money to a reputed manufacturer who forges them for us.

So if anyone interested on any of the above said parts please contact me >> sundar_milo@hotmail.com . Thats my msn messenger/windows live messenger ID.I'll be available in the evenings daily.

Blog Entries

Sundar...
    Things are'nt all THAT difficult!
    docel
    ^Anything is possible..
    after YOU prove it!!

http://bangalorerobotics.tripod.com

Member Advanced User

The second part is somewhat tough to do as im an ECE student.First we have to design the mechanical elements that together makeup the robot and then paying some big money to a reputed manufacturer who forges them for us.
    ECE students have been far better in this regard!

Dont worry[/code]

Junior Member Newbie

so anybody know manufacturers of these elements and shops for buying these mech. parts in chennai?

hi my name is vinod (BE comp sci,CEG) doing my 3rd year ..i'm interested in robotics and planning to do capture the flag(shaastra) ,any1 with same interest pls mail me at vinod.gre@gmail.com

Default WOW WOW WOW

Been away for long from robotics india.. and look wat i found now..
    a whole group of robo luvers in Chennai.. thats a cool news..
    so guys.. anyone interested in doing projects.. im doing one.. and will be helpful if we all team up.. i'll give u my contact.. Gokul- 9884483889. email - gokul_chandrasekaran@yahoo.co.in

Hi,
    hello everyone
    I am Shivam, a final year B-Tech student from jaypee institute of information technology.its my pleasure to be a part of this forum
    i have taken robotics as mine 4th yr project.
    but i m not able to come up with suitable project title/work which i will be doing[]
    I would love to hear suggestions.It would be great to meet people who are interested in the same field and share ideas.
    My mail id is shivammax12345@rediffmail.com
    Looking forward for a response and interaction.[]

Junior Member Newbie

Hey all... I have recently moved to chennai... Is it a robotics club or smthng like that here..?? Or shall we start one..??