Thread: Form a team in Delhi - vikas

Blog Entries

Default Form a team in Delhi - vikas

Hi all

I still remember the good ol college days when i had lots of time on hand but not much resources ... but now i dont have much time but have all the resources i need .

So any guys in delhi ( Engg Students preferably ) who want to take part in competitions etc are thinking of building a team and robots ? Ill be happy to join you I can give you the expertize and help you with resources . So basically im looking for guys who are building bots have loads of time but are little low on expertize or resources .

Just looking around for something to be invovled in ...

Vikas

Default team!

we could make a team to participate at the tech fest at iitd..
    there is one lil hangup, i am no longer a student.

Junior Member Newbie

Default Lets meet up..

Hi All

I have taken up robotics as a hobby, and am looking for like minded people to take on some basic conceptual projects (like a line following analog robot/collision detection etc) and eventually constructed a robot with an HC11 microcontroller and sensors.

Forming a team is very improtant for us to share our experiences and grow in this area, its the love for the same thing that has driven us to this website.. so I guess we should identify small groups and log our activities on this site.

Read Vikas's msgs and others too.. nice and encouraging I must say .. having said that, I am not looking for "resource providers" ,rather, team members who share the same zest as I do.

We work as a team, meet up once in a while, share our experiences on this site as well as in workshops that can be organized in anyone's house (as we get more familiar with each other).

I am half way through a basic collision detecting robot. If someone is along the same lines, lets do this together.

Cheers!
    Anubhav

Default Looking for people who want to work on Educational Robotics

Hi : )

I am a Product Designer by degree and have been working with a firm (since my college time)who wants to introduce Educational robotics in schools. I am looking for people who want to work on Robotics for the love of it. The issue with this start up has been that we haven't been able to find someone who doesn't see this project as a way of earning money for a short while.Since Robotics isn't a 24x 7 job we never looked for people who wanted this as a full time job and therefore mostly ended with college students who wanted to make a quick buck.

From the very few messages that I have read and I am guessing am very late looking at the time of the posts, I do hope I get some sort of reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Tullu View Post
    Hi All

I have taken up robotics as a hobby, and am looking for like minded people to take on some basic conceptual projects (like a line following analog robot/collision detection etc) and eventually constructed a robot with an HC11 microcontroller and sensors.

Forming a team is very improtant for us to share our experiences and grow in this area, its the love for the same thing that has driven us to this website.. so I guess we should identify small groups and log our activities on this site.

Read Vikas's msgs and others too.. nice and encouraging I must say .. having said that, I am not looking for "resource providers" ,rather, team members who share the same zest as I do.

We work as a team, meet up once in a while, share our experiences on this site as well as in workshops that can be organized in anyone's house (as we get more familiar with each other).

I am half way through a basic collision detecting robot. If someone is along the same lines, lets do this together.

Cheers!
    Anubhav