Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ultrasinc ! Where to find ?

Blog Entries

I have made a decent ultrasnic proximity and distance sensor...

I generate the 40 KHz signal from my micro controller(much better waveforms than a 555).. amplify it using 2n2222 transistor and feed it to the uSonic transmitter..

For the reciever, I have connected the reciever in the same way as the Leang minison module and connected the output of the comparator to the micro.

For proximity, I check the out put of the comparator, and for distance I calculate the time of flight between ping generation and recieved ping..

Thats it

rao

Senior Member T-1000

For the reciever, I have connected the reciever in the same way as the Leang minison module and connected the output of the comparator to the micro.
    can u explain this 'Leang minison module'.

will simple amplification of the signal received at the receiver do the trick???
    if u thought u r the only mad person on the planet.......u got serious competition here

Senior Member T-1000

sorry i forgot to say one thing....

try out this site if u want ultrasonic ready made modules

its www.hobbykits4u.com

it looks gud with lots of module{a little costlier though}.
    if u thought u r the only mad person on the planet.......u got serious competition here

Default hi guyz

hey wot kind of a ultrasonic sensor are you looking for?in d sense wot should be its range, adn wot is your budget like.

if you come out with proper requirements maybe i can help you find a readymade utrasonic module in india.