Thread: how do i start???

Default how do i start???

hello everybody,
    i want to get started with robotics..i dont hav any past experience in dis field..i hav a competetion in my colg in december in which i hav to make a line tracing robot..i was always very much fascinated by robots n i want to take robotics as a career...plz guide me on how to start...plz give me sum links of useful websites or sum books as i'm a novice...
    thank you

Junior Member Newbie

Default Re: how do i start???

Quote Originally Posted by v
    hello everybody,
    i want to get started with robotics..i dont hav any past experience in dis field..i hav a competetion in my colg in december in which i hav to make a line tracing robot..i was always very much fascinated by robots n i want to take robotics as a career...plz guide me on how to start...plz give me sum links of useful websites or sum books as i'm a novice...
    thank you
    How to start..........

By searching and reading all threads for beginners.

Default About making a start in field of robotics

To make a start, one can start with building a mechanical robot controlling its locomotion with help of some kind of wires/wireless remote. then you can start automating that mechanical robot.

Robot is a machine that you have build and have programmed to act in manner tht you wants it to do.

Your target is to make a line follower robot. For that you need to buy a kit of autonomous robot. The basic for every intelligent system remains the same- taking input (from sensor or from other device like remote/computer), process that input and act on the basis of the input (action is carried out on the basis of predefined condition i.e. if input is x then do this, if input is y then do this ).

You can start the programming in basic language which is easy to understand.
    You can buy the kit from www.nenomart.com which is powered by Nextsapiens (www.nextsapiens.com). On buying a kit, you will recieve the complete documentation and programs to start and make a line follower robot.

regards,
    garvit