Thread: Which Dc motor should i buy?

Default Which Dc motor should i buy?

Hey people
    I need a DC motor( reasonable dimensions and power consumption and price) that can output more than 30 Watts or .04 hp, and can be driven by an H bridge. Can you please suggest which one should i buy?

Also, could you reccomend batteries? Its a mobile robot, I am thinking of NI-Cd rechargable batteries.

Thanks a ton

hi dude
    where r u from????? If ur from delhi then i suggest you to go everest,lajpat rai(shop no. - 629) and there you will find lots of dc motor and waise u can always check at the shop itself the kind of motor it is i.e. power,speed,torque but giving the dc supply.....and waise although powerful motors are abit heavy but they very powerful so i advice you to go for it if size's no bar....
    adv

hi adv thanks, but, i am not in delhi..can u please suggest a few brands,instead of shops? I'll order online

adv1

hey hi
    actually we ppl buy motors by their specifications and not brands coz branded motors are costlty and this guy at Shop No.-629, Bhagirathi Palace give motors according to our specifications and cheap so it's better if you can get it couriered from this shop.
    Adv

Thanks adv,but i can't get it parcelled. Does anyone know any sites that i could use. I need a servo, 2 DC motors.. both running on 12 V DC supply.What should i go for?

Thanks people

Did u check www.mechtex.com ??

REgds

happy_99

thanks happy_99