Thread: temperature monitoring device using pic16f84a

Default temperature monitoring device using pic16f84a

hi!! could somebody help me with my thesis project

we will be having a temperature monitoring device. we will be using a temperature probe that will be connected to hospital patients. The measured temperature will be displayed in a LCD. If the temperature goes outside the range of 36-38 degree celcius, which is considered to be normal range, a <Led will light and buzz will be heard

The users can also set the time interval in which the temperature will be recorded. If the user set 2 hours, the temperature of the patient will be recorded every two hours. The user can browse the previous recorded temperature.

Any suggestions for this project. any help in the circuit and source code will be deeply appreciated. thank you.

another point, could someone help me in this. an image can be maximize in this page. could someone help me decode this page

The connections between the PIC-2 ,the CD and Input buttons is shown below

http://www.roboticsindia.com/modules...article&sid=81

@bmc0356: I designed a microcontroller based digital thermometer with capabilities of monitoring temperature, storing peaks and lowers in the EEPROM etc. You can see the full details, source code, schematics etc. on this page (clickie). It is based around an AVR, and the source code is written in C.

Hope this Helps,

Regards,

Debu

Default rerere

could anyone help us in this project? circuit and source code will be greatly appreciated.. thanks

@bmc0356: If you are interested, send me a PM. I can provide you with what you require.

Regards,

Debu