Thread: PCB material??

Default PCB material??

hi
    i wanted to know where can i get copper clad & ferric chloride in delhi?How much they cost?I am making PCBs' for the first time. :?:
    Redefine it your way!!!!

Senior Member T-1000

Copper clad should be available in any electronic store while ferric chloride is available with chemical dealers (those who supply in school / colleges, ask your lab assistant!). I got them easily 6 years back in Jamshedpur. So u should not have any problem in getting them in Delhi.
    Avinash Gupta
    www.eXtremeElectronics.co.in

hi
    thanks for the information.But i wanted a particular shop or area in delhi for ferric chloride & copper clad .
    Redefine it your way!!!!

i have already waited for two days but still no one is repling. I need them urgently.Please reply!!
    Redefine it your way!!!!

Senior Member T-1000
    Blog Entries

People will reply if they know the solution or if they have time, or if they feel like.

In your case, either of this didnt happen. Either you have to wait, or have to go out of your house, open your mouth, and ask some shops, rather than sit in front of a computer and complaining that people who has nothing to do with you are not replying to you.
    .... I didnt do it ! ....

i'm not complaining.I Wrote the previous post just that it comes on top at the homepage & people have a look at it.It's not that people dont know the solution they know it very well.Then you say that why dont i go to some shops and look for them.Until i dont know the shop or area how can i ask for them.I have already asked for copper clad near my house but they think i'm looking for copper plate.I know ferric chloride won't be available near my house, it's not a commonly used thing. I think many of you know it.

People are not repling just because they don't take much interest in this post.This dosn't make a sense,if you know then you should help other.I always do.
    Redefine it your way!!!!

Senior Member T-1000
    Blog Entries

and what do you think avinash was saying??

you are just too lazy to move your butt, as there are hundreds of listings in yellow pages, online, and offline.!!!
    .... I didnt do it ! ....

i'm studing in class 9th so these days i have my hoidays & i can't contact my lab assistant.I googled sometime before and all found was just 1 dealer from whom also hasn't replied yet.I'll try yellow pages.Thanks for your suggestion.

:twisted: I'm not lazy i run about 2 km everyday morning.Please don't comment on anybody.
    Redefine it your way!!!!

Senior Member Cyborg
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by akshay66
    i'm studing in class 9th so these days i have my hoidays ................
    I am Impressed when I started electronics in class 7 I too faced such problems but i find some good persons (yes some technicians and mechanics relay help me a lot ) ... now coming to your point you can find cu clad at LRM (lala Lajpat rai market) ask for RANAJI (he is the king of PCB suppler their he can help u a lot . keep it up Best of Luck
    http://www.onlinetps.com/
    Online Component Shoppe
    Microcontrollers and Solar Robotics Stuffs at cheap rates

hi
    Thanks dude!!You have realy helped me now i can start with the PCB.I am very exited .
    Redefine it your way!!!!