Thread: Arduino AVR Atmega8 -16 at Rs 550/- in Delhi

Junior Member Newbie

Default Arduino AVR Atmega8 -16 at Rs 550/- in Delhi

Hi

You can now buy programmed Arduino (16Mhz) in New Delhi/Noida (We have item in Stock now). Please call 9810137056 to arrange COD (Rs.550/-) either in New Delhi or Noida (sector 63). We can also courier the item to you.

You also have option to get the AVRprog bootloader burnt for direct downloading from AVR Studio.

The PCB is of high quality Pb-free construction mainly for export.

The PCB has standard spacing making it easy to mount universal PCB for prototyping. Arduino sketch is self downloaded (no need to press the reset switch).

For any question please message me.

Junior Member User
    Blog Entries

Default needed to be shipped to bangalore

hi ,

we needed a few boards to be sipped to bangalore.
    can you quote the shipping details /rates.

thanks

uhm...did i get this right?
    You are selling only the atmega16 chip for 550 rs?
    Or does that include the programmer also?

Senior Member Android

Atmega-8 board at Rs 550, seems quite costly. selling price of my own mega16 based board, which is much more advanced and feature packed is hardly Rs980 (on low profit basis).

@susham "16" in the Atmega8-16 stands for 16MHz clock speed. Technically it should be "ATmega8-16PI"(/PU).
    For every minute that is spent in organizing, one hour is earned !

http://elecrom.wordpress.com/

Junior Member Newbie

Hi Suhasm

This is Atmega8-16 board with bootloader pre-installed in the AVR flash. This board can be connected directly to your PC serial port. If you are using Arduino programming environment than you can directly burn the flash with your compiled code using "upload to I/O board" button. You have to experiment to see the Fun that Arduino offers.

Bootloader are also available to work with AVRprog and even with AVRstudio version 4.16. For example I am currently using an ATMEGA168P with AVRstudio compatible bootloader for an application that communicates with factory automation system in a wafefab using a dedicated protocol called SECS interface. This application is reaching limits as I have already used up 60% of the flash. Even at this stage I find compiling C code in AVRstudio (winavr) and downloading quite fast.

Even though I have STK500 with me but I still prefer board with bootloader for development.

Finally the thing that wins over is auto downloading capability. The Arduino uses Pin4 of rs232 (DTR) to activate the reset on the AVR. Hence if you are running an application on PC that communicates with AVR than you can very easily stop avr and refresh the flash without touching the AVR board (can be done even remotely).

Thanks

Thanks for the explanation. I am interested in buying your board. I am located in Bangalore. Can u please tell me the details about whom to contact and how to make the payment?

Default I can supply you too..... much cheaper

Hi

I can supply ATMEGA168-20PU 100% Decimellia Compatible for Rs. 250.00

Also if you want a board with Chip the cost for Arduino USB
    Freeduino USB is a cost effective and 100% hardware and software compatible to the popular Arduino Open Source Hardware platform.

* Powered directly by USB Port or conventional 9V DC Adapter
    * No SMD Components
    * CPU Clock can be powered by Crystal or Resonator
    * Compatible with other Arduino/Freeduino Shields

For Rs. 1500/-

If you want more than one unit... the cost shall be lesser.

If you want chips without bootloading or with bootloading.. that too can be made available.

Blog Entries

@gauloy , why so expensive ?
    Vikas Patial

Junior Member Newbie

Hi

We have a limited set of atmega328P with duemilanove bootloader. The selling price of the complete board with atmega328p with bootloader is 750. The shield with onboard 3.3V regulator, 5 push buttons and 16x2 LCD interface (no LCD included) is for another RS450.

Last edited by AVR; 02-02-2010 at 06:40 PM.