Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A VHF/UHF Video transmitter

Default A VHF/UHF Video transmitter

I want to buy/build a VHF/UHF video transmitter that is affordable. I wish to hook it up with a camera( a cheap security camera with rca audio and video output) fitted on a r/c car so that i can transmit video to a portable tv. I dont wish to have a separate receiver and hence want the sisnal to be in vhf uhf range so that the television can catch the signal.

I want it to be cheap as the things i saw on the web comply to my requirements but are too costly. I am located in ncr region, india.

If possible tell me where i can buy it or how exactly can i make one of my own.

I dont have any knowledge of electronic circuits so the former is more preferable.

Senior Member T-1000

Hello,

I think this should be affordable !

http://www.vegarobokit.com/product_d...category_id=46

:P
    Avinash Gupta
    www.eXtremeElectronics.co.in

Blog Entries

Ill also say go with shat avinash_g recommended. Its the best solution for your problem.
    Vikas Patial

Thank you for the reply

Actually I have a camera and only need a transmitter

And as I said before, I want to avoid the hassle of a receiver and want to directly transmit to the tv. I wish to fit it on a car and thus carrying the receiver around will be quite cumbersome. Also, I own a portable tv (Casio tv 770C) which is quite handy and hence I want to transmit the video to it. It can catch signals in uhf/vhf range.

But the suggestion you provided is also excellent and quite affordable and I may go for it if i dont find anything suitable for my requirement.

Hi all,
    BTW thanks for the website.Till now i knew only www.vegakitindia.com from vega kit.

Regards Akshay,
    Redefine it your way!!!!

Well can somebody tell me some place in ncr(preferable ghaziabad) where i can find this thing.

Or else can somebody volunteer tomake thisfor me

Or somebody can tell me where to find engineering projects as i saw somewhwere that it is a final year engineering project

Any help will be appreciated

Senior Member T-1000

You yourself have given links which describe how to make one !!! Then why aren't u makin it !!!

:twisted:
    Avinash Gupta
    www.eXtremeElectronics.co.in

Well the purpose of sending the links was to describe the problem to you

The problem with making the thing is that i have no proof of the functionality of the circuit and i personally dont have any understanding of the circuit

If i get a foolproof circuit then maybe i will ask somebody else to make it for me. Because somewhere i saw in some forum where someone was commenting that there was something wrong with one of the circuits

That is why i wrote in my first post that "i preferably want to buy rather than make the circuit"