Thread: Help for a novice

Default Help for a novice

Hello everyone I am very new to this forum and would require help for one of my query. I am a 3rd semester computer science engineering student at IP University at Delhi with absolute zero idea in field of robotics but I with my all interest want to develop my ideas and want to adopt it as my hobby so please guide me what all books or robotics kit would help a novice like me to get nice knowledge about robotics. I would be thankful for your help. Also please note that I don't know anything about robotics but I have well knowledge about basics of electronics that are thought in my 1st year of engineering. Please do help

Hi, if u want to learn robotics as a hobby, your interest is what matters most, and u should be willing to spend some money.

As for a beginner, u can start of with a line following robot, just keep it simple, and u can move onto more complex micromouse.

All the best. .

Quote Originally Posted by anilmaddala
    Hi, if u want to learn robotics as a hobby, your interest is what matters most, and u should be willing to spend some money.

As for a beginner, u can start of with a line following robot, just keep it simple, and u can move onto more complex micromouse.

All the best. .
    Thank you for your reply but as I said that I am just new or a novice on this topic so I would like if you could give me idea of some book or sites for newbie like me. I would also be thankful if you could give me idea about any robotics kit for beginner. Thank you again to give me a little head start but I would be thankful if you could tell me how to go by.

Try searching the forum. There have been lots of valuable discussions on all topics. Check out the buy sell section for online shops to purchase development board.