Thread: Help Needed

Default Help Needed

Admin: If this kinda thread is not meant to be here please let me know where to move it.

Hi everyone... i am a computer science student working for a services based company with 3 yrs of developer experience. my overall experience is in MS technologies and i am very much interested in making my career in Robotics.

I don't have much idea abt where to start and what to do. Please dont tell me to GOOGLE.. i am anyways going to do that. But guys please do respond to this thread and let me know a best way to get into this field (books/courses/companies any info is appreciated.)

Thanks in advance.

Answer this simple question first......I dont know how much you earn...but will u be willing to work for 30-40% of ur current salary? Robotics is not a bed of roses....jobs dont exists in this field..........if its alright to you then only jump in this field..............life will be tough but there will be fun.........

else you can try developing it as a hobby!!!!!!

asimov

Quote Originally Posted by asimov_18
    Answer this simple question first......I dont know how much you earn...but will u be willing to work for 30-40% of ur current salary? Robotics is not a bed of roses....jobs dont exists in this field..........if its alright to you then only jump in this field..............life will be tough but there will be fun.........

else you can try developing it as a hobby!!!!!!

asimov

Thanks for a quick reply and ur valuable suggestion.