Thread: need help

Default need help

hello india

so i 'm Thai.i 'm regarding the college in India about master of computer science or master of about embedded. so i need the advices.
    I am a contest robot maker in Thailand.I use to attend Robocon and rescue robot when i studied in my u every years.
    would anyone help me or advise please.

thanks in advance

Blog Entries

Wouldn't Singapore be better for you ?

Also since ur a Non Indian , The fee structure for you would be different than a Resident Student. What exactly are you looking to do masters in .
    Vikas Patial

i 'd like to study in computer science but I finish a telecom engineer.May be i will go to learn English in India before I study in master.I think I should learn the course which is not difficult because of My English is not well.

do you have advices which city i should study and colleges which is not expensive for foreigner.

thanks.

Senior Member T-1000
    Blog Entries

whats your budget?
    per month?
    .... I didnt do it ! ....

10,000 rs per mount
    Are there the course which is less than 60000 rs annual for foreigner?

Senior Member T-1000

If you don't mind my asking so, why do you want to study in India?
    --
    Mohit Mahajan,
    www.BioZen.co.in

Because I 'd like to improve my English and I think India is not expensive to study and a lot of Thai students study at India.I used to stay at Darjeeling for 2 month in last summer to learn English.I like there and people in there.
    I 'm interested embedded Linux programming or embedded OS programming or RTOS.I would rather have a basic knowledge of 8 bit and 32 bit programming with PIC ARM 8051.In Thailand has rather less knowledge of about this.So that I interested to study in India.

Thanks for advice.

Senior Member T-1000

Quote Originally Posted by impet14
    I used to stay at Darjeeling for 2 month in last summer to learn English.I like there and people in there.
    Yeah, I love the mountains too!

I 'm interested embedded Linux programming or embedded OS programming or RTOS.I would rather have a basic knowledge of 8 bit and 32 bit programming with PIC ARM 8051.
    The education scenario is a bit complicated here... There are some seriously good institutions, but most are absolutely crappy ones. I'm not sure how many of these good ones would be willing to take you in without you writing an entrance exam. To get into a PG course in an engineering stream, you'd have to appear in GATE (http://www.iitk.ac.in/gate/). I've been off the education scene for quite some time now, so some other RI member may step in and tell you more of what its like.

You'd be better off shortlisting colleges in South India - around Chennai, Bangalore, Vellore, Mysore... or the NITs, IITs, IISc. Drop the admissions departments here an email introducing yourself and asking what it takes for foreign students to get into their institutions. I'm also sure there will be co-curricular language courses in these places that you could join to improve your English.

Some colleges/universities you could try are:
    1. Anna University, Chennai,
    2. Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore,
    3. University of Madras, Chennai,
    4. IIT, Madras,
    5. IISc, Bangalore,
    These places would not be too expensive and are cosmopolitan, so you wouldn't have much difficulty fitting in.

Other members could chip in with their suggestions.

HTH.
    --
    Mohit Mahajan,
    www.BioZen.co.in

Thanks so much

If i 'd like to study about embedded programming which colleges I should study.