Default Article: Welcome to the new Robotics India

Blog Entries

Looking Good.

Blog Entries

Smile Congrats !!

Quote Originally Posted by vikas View Post
    Looking Good.
    Congrats ...on ALL counts Vikas & Rao!!

The upgrade looks cool .... & lots of features too !!

Good Luck & Best wishes to RoboticsIndia !!
    Last edited by docel; 12-26-2009 at 08:29 AM.
    docel
    ^Anything is possible..
    after YOU prove it!!

http://bangalorerobotics.tripod.com

Great looks and features !! But what about RIduino and ARP? they are lined up right??

Blog Entries

Yes they are lined up , this was just Phase I. Thanks for your interest.

Rao

Blog Entries

Hi Rao!!
    Since you have refused to accept PMs... :
    Please make the Forum more colorful.
    At the moment, when compared to all other Forums, the monochrome is a little drab.... reminds me of the BB's and Mailing lists from2 decades ago.
    'Lots of features' are fine, but most people have this inner feeling of fun & interest when there is color; it makes the 'look' interesting !! It is not enough if you just give the members the choice of skins (most members dont know about it at all ), but a Public Forum, Company etc., needs to be attention worthy. Blogs, sites , Video sharing , Message boards and even Forums are free on the internet nowadays. Membership, I mean continued membership goes by aesthetics first followed by content on the 3rd or 4th count. A Forum must be made conducive to get back and stay on. it is not a 'one-off' thing anymore, as there are numerous forums and other attractive platforms for people on the internet today to choose from.
    Also, looks like the Forum is transforming into a commercial organisation. Well, I hope that you have your priorities in clear type....
    It is a little disheartening to see most RI posts by members nowadays are those that are interested ONLY in business and a way to make money out of others brains.
    You need to have some very basi, clear-cut ground rules and regulations for the forum
    Please make the forum more colorful! & meaningful. .

Good luck to you all !!
    Last edited by docel; 12-27-2009 at 11:56 PM. Reason: Language, grammer etc.,

Blog Entries

DOC!!! Thanks for your comments, I didnt know that PMs were disabled. Yes, I understand the importance of aesthetics and will work towards that. This time we intend on having strict rules on the forums. All advertising is banned and will be immediately deleted from the forums. Spamming users will be permanently banned. Rule breakers will get infractions and 10 day bans. More than 3 infractions will lead to permanent bans. HAHA YOU ARE OUR SENIOR MODERATOR WHY AM I TELLING YOU ALL THIS?? We will discuss all the rules when you have the time and come to a consensus. Thank you again. Rao

hiiiiiiiiii i want to discuss on a robotic system that could help in makintg 'a car that goes by itself'

Member Advanced User

The website looks great. The blog feature is cool. I hope to see lot of good posts and articles. Keep up the good work.

Senior Member Cyborg

I thought we lost it (this site), it feel great to see it up again. thanks for overhauling.