Thread: Microchip EDF 2009

Default Microchip EDF 2009

Hey, i just attended Microchip Embedded Design Forum seminar in Hyderabad today, did anyone else from RI attended it.

There was some pretty cool discounts on tools. Hope some of you guy's got some kits from there

What did you get???
    Redefine it your way!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shobhitkukreti View Post
    Hey, i just attended Microchip Embedded Design Forum seminar in Hyderabad today, did anyone else from RI attended it.

There was some pretty cool discounts on tools. Hope some of you guy's got some kits from there
    I attended it at mumbai.

check this -
    http://www.aboutcomputer.org/showthread.php?t=406
    Last edited by Gbit; 02-18-2010 at 02:12 PM.

Hey Gbit, there was supposed to be a access code for online edf attendees link. Did you get it ? I did not attend the post lunch session, had to go to the office. If you did get the access code, let me know as well. What about the free RTC class, did they mention something like that as well??

Quote Originally Posted by shobhitkukreti View Post
    I got a PICKIT 3
    For how much you got PICKIT 3 ?
    I am also looking for PICKIT to program dsPIC series of microcontrollers from USB port.

You can get a PICKIT 3 in India from LOGIC POWER, google for the name. There website does not hold information on ICD 3 or PICKIT 3, so call them up and ask for a quotation. They are selling it for around Rs. 1800. However there will be difference in the shape , size should be almost the same. I got it for Rs. 2200 which includes a small 18F45K20 development board.