Thread: Audrino in India

Default Audrino in India

Where can I get Arduino Development Boards in India

Quote Originally Posted by Maayank_R View Post
    Where can I get Arduino Development Boards in India
    Well there was a platform being developed by Robotics India which is completely compatible with the Arduino IDE but I am not sure when it will be available for sale(its been in the making for quite some time).If you are in a hurry you could try Bhasha or get it shipped from Hong Kong SEEED Depot.Here's a link to the proposed RiDuino .If you are the adventurous kind you could build one yourself the AtmegaIC with the bootloader is something you will have to again source from some of the previously mentioned sites to program this you would require a serial cable which you can make from a data cable .
    From what I have gathered so far the RiDuino is the cheapest option available out there just hope they release it fast.

@vikas @rao I am really looking forward to the RiDuino please post updates on when it will be ready for shipping

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by octal View Post
    Well there was a platform being developed by Robotics India which is completely compatible with the Arduino IDE but I am not sure when it will be available for sale(its been in the making for quite some time).If you are in a hurry you could try Bhasha or get it shipped from Hong Kong SEEED Depot.Here's a link to the proposed RiDuino .If you are the adventurous kind you could build one yourself the AtmegaIC with the bootloader is something you will have to again source from some of the previously mentioned sites to program this you would require a serial cable which you can make from a data cable .
    From what I have gathered so far the RiDuino is the cheapest option available out there just hope they release it fast.

@vikas @rao I am really looking forward to the RiDuino please post updates on when it will be ready for shipping

Hi Octal

The USB RiDuino board is ready. But we are in the process of coding an online shop module for the current CMS. If you want a board, contact us at support (at) roboticsindia (dot) com

Rao