Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are you working on ...

Blog Entries

Default What are you working on ...

Such thread ive seen in a lot of forums , basically asking people people what are you working on this week / today ...

Just post what ur working on ... maybe trying to blink a LED or trying to get ur 6 DOF IMU stabalize ... everything goes till its relevant.

Ill start ...

Finishing Designing of RiDuino around Atmega16/32 ... cause availability of Atmega 168/328 in India Sux.
    Vikas Patial

Trying to find a way to run my bot on 6v 4.5. AH SLA battery.
    Challenge is how to get regulated 5V from 6V since 78L05 etc and even zeners require input to be about 3 volts higher than desired output.

Senior Member T-1000
    Blog Entries

1) cleaning up the mess.

In the rare case that i succeed,
    Yes

Working with IR remotes.
    .... I didnt do it ! ....

Blog Entries

@pkshima

Why not just put two or three high amp diodes after the supply. With .7V (normal) and .4V ( x2 Schottky ) drop for diodes ... ull have around 5 V .
    Vikas Patial

@Vikas :

Yeah I guess I will have to resort to that. The only downside with that is I will loose the ability to run the bot on any higher voltage. With 78L05 etc, the bot can run on a range of voltage.
    But with series diode, The input voltage will have to be fixed. Or perhaps I can combine your idea with the zener approach

Finishing Designing of RiDuino around Atmega16/32 ... cause availability of Atmega 168/328 in India Sux.
    Me... busy in resourcing these ICs.... vikas you are right, these ICs are rare to find.

Also closing the accounts for the year end (31st) and planning for next Fin yr 2010-11 wrt taxes, sales targets & internal systems

Just processed papers related to export (2ft hight on my table)

now a days i dont get much time for tech stuff....
    8051, AVR, PIC Development Boards & Programmers and much more starts from Rs. 10 onwards @ www.deccanrobots.com

Blog Entries

Working on GPRS modules and weekend project is to use my TV remote to control all lights and fans in the house. The thing is done but I need to wire the relays ;/ open up switchboards.

trying to implement PID control for my line follower .
    the problem is that i dont know how to use the calculated pid values to steer the bot using pwm .i tried with some examples of pwm available in net but not much progress yet i ll be glad if someone could help....
    i am using atmega32 avr gcc

on with secret project that uses lots and lots of LEDs.. to light up my whole room.. and ya.. the infamous 3v/24A LOL

@Vikas:Nice idea!!!!I love such threads.
    @Rao:Are you using RC5 protocol???I did it once for a wireless boat.It was running perfectly but then the boat stopped working.

I am working on a couple of projects.First i've just completed with my football playing robot.I plays with a cosco ball & golf balls.Second, i am working on a mobile 4DOF robotics arm.Its mobile because the arm is mounted on a 8 wheel drive robot.The arm is 4DOF.It does not have gripper rotate & shoulder.The bot is wired & i suppose it will be muti terrain.It can be used as spy robot with camera but its not wireless.Thirdly,I'm thinking of hosting a robotics competition in may.You all are invited but the only problem i need some space for doing the event.Sponsors are almost ready.I am not sure but i'll post the details after 1 to 2 weeks.
    Redefine it your way!!!!