Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: job in robotics companies...

Junior Member Newbie

Question job in robotics companies...

hello frnds.....

i m a b.tech. pass out in 2010 and i m looking for a job in a robotics company......

i have great skills in embedded systems........

will you plz give me some good companies name in which i can apply for a job.........

plz help me guys...........

please give a definition to the great skills u possess

Junior Member Newbie

Sir, i have done a training of PLC &worked on different PLCs for automation part & for robotics intelligence i have done training of embedded systems in which i have worked in assembly & c language of microcontrollers..
    "The Demon Electron"

list the plcs and microcontrollers you have worked on ?

Senior Member Android

Just look for keywords like robotics on naukri or monster.

Junior Member Newbie

Sir, in plcs i have worked on GE fanuc & Allen bradly's plc.. & in microcontrollers i have worked on 8051 family & atmega16/32 microcontrollers
    "The Demon Electron"

the projects you have done in the embedded domain ? could you please tell us more about them

Senior Member Android

@shobhit: Why dont you just ask the guy for his resume instead of stretching this already pointless thread?

Senior Member Cyborg

Only a suggestion, robotics is a field people come into becoz of glam factor (it feel cool being associated with it) and get carried away with wrong impression of their capabilities, this includes me. So sit down write your SOP on robotics first. If you’re thinking you will be working on cutting edge technology in robotics or in very intense research project on robotics, then sorry you should go for Post graduation/ doctorate as these researches are more viable for funded universities projects not for any commercial institution. And whatever robotics companies are there they mostly are mechanical companies in traditional sense. So even if you search with mechatronics in automobile you will end up doing same thing like that of job profile with name robotics attached. If I were you I would have gone for post graduate.
    Anyways you had asked for companies, some of them from india are http://www.parirobotics.com/, kuka i believe has india dev., if you suited with robotics kits and all, then you can go for robotics training companies/ institution which mushroomed all around in recent times, as now a dayz toy making is also a robotics.
    Nikhil Chandra | Bangalore

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Senior Member Android

@shashak: Wow , there couldnt have been a better reply to this thread.