Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mumbai Team up...

Hello People,

Good to see a lot of people for Mumbai are into robotics and micro's.... Well I was born here but never studied here... I have been a true nomade.. ;-) As in did my studies till 3 std in Mumbai , then went to Bihar (YEP you read it right) studied in a beautiful hostel *Vikas Vidhyalaya* till my X std.. Then off to south india (karnataka) a small place called Karkala near Manipal... Did my PUC (Pre - University College) there ..its same as 11 and 12th or Junior College in Mumbai...

Finally i was off to OZ land (Australia, Melbourne) to do my double degree in CS/CSE.. Now i am back from Aus and am working with my dad... We are into making Induction Heating machines... my job here is simple to add as much A.I and uC based control and diagonstics to help life simpler for the user....

Anyways it would be great fun to interact with you people ....

Take care and enjoy ...

Nimesh

Member Advanced User

Default Hi.

Hello,
    I am from New Bombay. I am in microcontroller area. Want to meet people with same interest.

Bye

Default would like to wor on assembly Uc

Hi guys am frm bandra looking forward to some real good stuff in assembly programming , would likee to work on robotics as well , currently workin on AVR , am a to be engg frm mum univ , got a lot of KTs never liked to study ,
    looking for guys with simillar intrests

contact mangesh_8051@hotmail.com