Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ROBONOVA - was designed by an Indian 18 year old!!

Loads of crap... I have been waiting to get this kit for years and this guy shows up claiming to be his own invention. I cant do much about the media coverage but want to post about his fraud in every single one of youtube videos...

He acts so cool... %^(^*)%%^&^& You can fit all the words in.

Senior Member T-1000
    Blog Entries

Angry

there is more... lol..

One of my friends run an educational consultancy, and he saw this vid in youtube and was impressed. His field is NOT robotics, but he was anyways planning to do a workshop, and called this guy for his workshop.. The guy did not reply to his mail, but here is what he told him over phone::

Fee per head :: 15,000 to 22,000 for 4 days.
    Level :: Basic
    Free Items in kit :: Multivibrator and audio amplifier
    Syllabus:: did not send.mention
    Additional payment for robotics kit.

Also, quoted 30lakhs for an advanced biped he is willing to sell.
    And yes, claimed he is paid 10,000 per hour for his classes normally!!!

Luckily for my friend, the guy did not reply to his mail with more details.. They might have taken the workshop cause they thought he was someone huge..

Pretty easy to fool people, ???
    .... I didnt do it ! ....

I can't believe this............. 30,00,000 for a biped. I think we should seriously do something whatever is happening is not fair
    Redefine it your way!!!!

Senior Member Cyborg

What to say this has happen and will going to happen, for many years my parents, relative pull these kind of kind of article to induce me to achieve this kind of glory. Initially i felt frustrated and after some instance i start ignoring these. As it was not part of SOP that i taken while taking this hobby seriously.
    I had one instance of own, for my major project my department gave me gold medal but college management forget to hold ceremony and when i sold same project to other students of different college they hit the local news paper headline even with group photo and not a mention of my name. So this how things happen this fellow is jokers and will wipe out easy so just enjoy their show and hold your nerves.
    Anyways with this fellow at least we can go to FIRA Bangalore to bo him !
    -------------------------------
    Best part was really at 2:30 - 3:30 and what, next year MIT and Stanford great yaar!
    Had u notice he had not spare even WWE undertaker 's tune.
    Last edited by shashak; 08-20-2010 at 10:23 PM. Reason: correcting spelling as usual
    Nikhil Chandra | Bangalore

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

All I can say is that if you are influencial and have contacts and/or money you can claim that you made the Qutab Minar in India!!!! All I see is that all legal and illegal stuff goes on

and boss saab chalta hai yeh India hai merae doost!!!!

Asimov

Blog Entries

Anyways with this fellow at least we can go to FIRA Bangalore to bo him !
    FIRA ?? Well , all the best- have fun!
    http://www.roboticsindia.com/showthr...highlight=fira
    http://www.roboticsindia.com/showthr...highlight=fira

I think this Diwaker Vaish fraud has got this "30Lakh" idea from them. All the FIRA humanoids are upwards of $14,000.00.

Probably- someone must ask the FIRA guys if it is ok to compete with a KHR-HV, ROBONOVA or BIOLOID, for starters.....
    The only difference between FIRA Humanoids and ROBONOVA, according to FIRA , is the ratio of the legs. They dont consider them to be humanoids at all.
    The Rules are such that they eliminate other robots like KHR-HV and the like.
    docel
    ^Anything is possible..
    after YOU prove it!!

http://bangalorerobotics.tripod.com

Guys go to 4.45 of this vid and check the chest of the bot ...... he he lol he hasnt even taken the effort of erasing Hi-tech fron its chest he has just used a black marker to hide it .........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDlYhu3VJW8
    Last edited by rao; 08-21-2010 at 02:47 AM. Reason: ...

very very sorry for the bad language on the forum but could not hide my feelings.....

Senior Member T-1000
    Blog Entries

Just remove the F words.
    or there is a good chance that the mods will remove you .
    .... I didnt do it ! ....

Blog Entries

Why not just write an email to HiTech about this? This discussion is anyways getting pointless and out of hand at the same time. I will probably write the email and point them to this thread.