View Poll Results: Do you recommend this shop ?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 53.33%
  • No

5 33.33%
  • Cant Say

2 13.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nex Robotics Review

Blog Entries

Default Nex Robotics Review

This is for posting reviews and not discussions. All irrelevant posts will be deleted.

Site URL : http://www.nex-robotics.com/
    Vikas Patial

Blog Entries

Will start with first review -

They have high quality stuff, with good prices. Have had good experience with them.

Though they do not provide all the associated details with their products,even when asked explicitly .... for ex schemantics. Support is standard abysmal Indian support.

Recommended if you know what you are buying and doing .
    Vikas Patial

Senior Member T-1000
    Blog Entries

I had a couple of bad experiences with nex, but it was about the packaging. The carrier might have been rough, the box was broken, but the components was luckily safe.

Apart from that, I had good experience. Looking at the products, I can see a lot of them, but many of them are normally out of stock. It would be great if they can stock most of the "notify me" stuff.

I would not say their processing is fast. I had placed an order day before yesterday, and since I wanted the stuff urgently, i called them up to see which option was better. Surprisingly, credit card takes one day, they say, so I opted for cash deposit as per their recommendation. I deposited the cash by about 3 30, called them at 4, but they said they cannot process it that day, eventhough the courier guy comes only at 5. So I lost a day. Not a real serious issue, but if they can process things fast upon customer request, people might prefer them better.

+ : reasonable price, good product list.
    - : slow processing, out of stock products.

would rate a 7 out of 10.
    .... I didnt do it ! ....

Similar experience here. Great product quality - support in my case was decent though.

+ good pricing, support
    - slow processing, bad courier experience

I have ordered only once.The experience was not so bad not so good.Got my stuff in 4-5 days.Good Quality.

They have great platforms to work on which are normally priced

They have good support.

They have ripped off TRI
    Redefine it your way!!!!

Did some gud work..offlate his orientation has changed from robotics..and has started importing stuffs.. Robotics stuff sold is not of class finish but he some how manages to do good over indian mentality

i got tensed with my last 2 orders with them

1) i ordered a battery charger and i found it incompactible with my batteries . so i asked them for a exchange they said no . once sold is sold. it was 100% new, not even used once, no single marks, etc . i reported it after 30 mins after i got it in hand. the refused.

2) i ordered motors and wheels for a competition i said them it was very urgent . so they sent i by blue dart. when i opened it i found the wheels are missing. when i asked them they reply after 3 days saying they have sent it. then i recieved the wheels 2 days after the competition ended.

good quality but poor customer support and relation.
    BY
    Sudarshan Anbazhagan,
    SuperBotics MultiTech Pvt. Ltd.

http://www.superbotics.com
    http://www.getahost.in

I have ordered motors and chain links last week and they arrived within 4 to5 days, Shipping is so fast.
    As for the components the chain links which are worse that did not cleaned the component properly and they just selling as they were brought from the molding company. The price was too much high 4 times or an original component. Their chain link was made from Nylon and the price was 11.40 rupees which should be around 2 o 3 rupees.

Motor I cannot say, one of a friend told it was 100 rs here in local shop where Nex robotics selling for 145 rupees.
    By looking inside of the motor Gearbox which had metal gears and the gear box was made from Acetylene, but I am not sure the material and didnot tested.

Regards
    Suresh

Member Advanced User

Last time i ordered from them it took 10 days for the product to reach at my place the distance being only 180 to 190 Km from nex to my place.
    The payment gateway they use for debit cards doesn't work.
    Today i placed another order from them and asked them to courier it by DTDC because its urgent.Lets see how it works out this time.I'll update after recieving the order.

Hi Sudarshan,
    I understand that you bought the batteries from somewhere else. The problem was with batteries and not the charger. The charger was working absolutely fine. And you asked Nex Robotics to replace the working charger that they delivered to you ??