View Poll Results: Do you recommend this shop ?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 50.00%
  • No

5 50.00%
  • Cant Say

0 0%

Thread: NSK Electronics Review

Blog Entries

Default NSK Electronics Review

This is for posting reviews and not discussions. All irrelevant posts will be deleted.

Site URL : http://www.nskelectronics.in/
    Vikas Patial

I ordered from them once. 4-5 days in delivering. No support, when i asked the schematics for the board. PCB quality is not that great.

Blog Entries

Have bought from them , they are i think resellers + they sell some good own products.

Decent Build Qality, Bad shipping times and Most unseless website of any vendor i have bought from. Also no support for payment gateways like paypal / credit card.

Anyhow they are cheap and if you can bear with the shipping time they do fine. I have bought from them cause they are CHEAP compared to others ... nothing else i can recommend as such. Support is usual Indian support.

For ex i can get complete SIM300 modem module for < Rs 1700 from them while sunrom sells it for Rs 5000 .
    Vikas Patial

Prices are old not updated
    they are not selling at that prices shown at site. after inquiry came to know the actual price of atmega is 3 times of what they showing at site.
    second query no answer.

Prices are old not updated
    they are not selling at that prices shown at site. after inquiry came to know the actual price of atmega is 3 times of what they showing at site.
    second query no answer.

sick mentality vendor...simply do not buy from this guy

Senior Member T-1000
    Blog Entries

he IS a reseller. His main business comes from the offline shop, and i think only a small percentage of his business comes from the online shop. I used to go to his place rather than place any online order. His prices are good for GSM/GPS modems RFID readers and tags, and similar things which are related to students projects, because those are the things which 'move' and in huge demand. The make, shape and size of the common boards will change frequently, like you may not get the same SIM 300 board every time, cause he is just a reseller. SO, he will not be able to support you with something you have purchased a month back or so.

If you are around bangalore, I suggest to visit the shop and buy offline. If you are not, I seriously recommend not to use the website, mail him what you want and do phone follow up frequently.
    .... I didnt do it ! ....

These are a bunch of guys who just understand biz..no ethics..no quality. They sell cheap parts which may most likely work for a couple or more times before they unexpectedly stop working. I had recommended a development board for a friend of mine from them. The rtc crystal and the RTC DS1307 itself was fake. Since i had ready projects on which i could test them i found that the crystal of the RTC was of a very poor chinese make and the RTC which was supposed to be from dallas was a duplicate one. Probably another cheap chinese make.
    I would recommend people not to fall in trap of his cheap products unless and until reliability is not a concern.

They are not giving proper support. Also all the products having china quality. I prefer not to buy from this seller