View Poll Results: Do you recommend this shop ?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 22.22%
  • No

6 66.67%
  • Cant Say

1 11.11%

Thread: SunRom Review

Blog Entries

Default SunRom Review

This is for posting reviews and not discussions. All irrelevant posts will be deleted.

Site URL : http://www.sunrom.com/
    Vikas Patial

Blog Entries

I have also bought from them , They have i think existed before Robokits ... But one of the most expensive Indian Shops.

The quality of products is ok , they have a good well done website. Other than that i would not recommend , simply cause better and cheaper vendors now exist.
    Vikas Patial

I never ordered from them, but i emailed them, asking why were they charing such high prices. They told me , it is a demand and supply thing.I told them, an average hobbyist cannot purchase at such high prices, and this way, diy electronics will never get popular. They would not listen

Senior Member Cyborg

sunrom; one of the oldest or i can say oldest electronic component eshop i know. I had brought atmel 8051 -xx programmer pcb and preprogramed chip from them definitely 2005 or 2006. My experience was great basically that was the first programmer that i had used after trying many unsuccessful home brew programmers. In that sense sunrom hold special significance to me.
    But after that i had never brought anything from them (avr era). But they had also put the same price tag of monopoly time and many cheap components shops mushroomed, so not that tempting now.
    Btw if am not wrong and rem. correctly they were quite famous on net (outside India also) for their 8051 programmer pcb.
    Nikhil Chandra | Bangalore

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Cannot understand why he exists even today..

Very expensive till now!!! even after 4yrs of this post