Thread: How to Interfacing IR sensor with PIC16F877A using Hi-tech C compiler in MP LAB?

Default How to Interfacing IR sensor with PIC16F877A using Hi-tech C compiler in MP LAB?

Hi,
    I am just a beginner in embedded C. TO begin with I plan to do a simple project. Hence planned to do -"DTMF operated RC car". My next step will be automatic RC car or a line follower.
    I would like to learn about the principle of IR sensor, Its hardware interface (with IR- TX & RX), programming & interface with PIC.
    I request to give a relevant reply so that others are also benefited. Hope u guys will help me..! TanX in advance

Blog Entries

Please use Google lots of tutorials around. Your objective is quite simple start doing something and when you get stuck post here , we will try to help you.

Asking generalized questions like "Help me build a robot/How to build RC car" , Guarantees you no replies.
    Vikas Patial

Good IR Tutorial : http://www.winpicprog.co.uk/pic_tutorial5.htm
    But Not C, its MPAsm
    Regards...

Quote Originally Posted by nitinmathew2007 View Post
    Hi,
    I am just a beginner in embedded C. TO begin with I plan to do a simple project. Hence planned to do -"DTMF operated RC car". My next step will be automatic RC car or a line follower.
    I would like to learn about the principle of IR sensor, Its hardware interface (with IR- TX & RX), programming & interface with PIC.
    I request to give a relevant reply so that others are also benefited. Hope u guys will help me..! TanX in advance
    Knowledge is nothing but Experience
    Experience is nothing but Involvement
    www.kerarobot.com

Senior Member T-1000
    Blog Entries

Am not giving a tutorial, but the basic steps.

>> Install Hitec C
    >> Learn how to use MPLAB. take the pain, browse www.microchip.com, and find the document on how to use MPLAB. Everything is there.
    >> Learn How to use MPLAB SIM
    >> Write algorithm for your code. SIMulate and check results.
    >> Make the hardware.
    >> Program the chip.
    >> If you have issues, come back.
    .... I didnt do it ! ....