Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Is Delhi brain dead ???

Default hi

hi iam from delhi, i have had my bot running for last 1 month. just waiting for some competitions

Well m frm delhi too ,
    m into industrial automation and worked with industrial robos.
    But when i was in collage i haven't had much fun with embeded n robotics coz of money the biggest issue, parts avaibility.

But nowdays me n my friend adarsh use to hav fun with embeded n robotics.
    wanna see u all in person guys.

is there any Robotics workshop like http://www.robocrazy.org in delhi where i can join to learn
    ===============================
    Knowledge Is Power Share It
    www.swades.co.in

Default It's going to be dead anyway

Well I feel, even if it's not dead now but electronics AKA: robotics is suffering in India. There is no reliable source from which you can get good passives at honest cost. (Don't tell me to go buy and sell page, I have been there). And those dealer there, they don't have any idea what they are dealing with. They just know they sell some small small things and take customers on a ride. You will see, faces when you ask for QFN, SOIC, SMD components. Here you can get a capacitor of a COKE CAN size but not an SMD one. The only source I found to get good parts is at farnell.in, but I think they know that they are the only one. Some of their parts are 30 - 200 times costly than actual. Like you can get a QFN header board for 35 rupees but they sell it like 2500.

Anyway it's good to get around with you people. And to add with, I work for a few electronic manufacturers for their web developments. So Incase anyone from Noida, Delhi need some components from TI, Freescale, Microchip, Analog let me know. If I will have some extra stuff out of prototypes, I will happily provide for free. Or may be we can work together in our free time.

Thanks

Dev

Default meetup in Diwali??

Are you guys really going to meet in Diwali holidays??