Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pc operated wireless camera car project for sale(complete project ready)

Senior Member T-1000
    Blog Entries

India is full of such students... then how can we stop the project selling. Its possible only by creating interests in students by better education system and good workshops(something beyond the fee and certificate)
    Its not why you should not sell. It doesn't matter if some people sell it or not. I have sold stuff to people, i have made a lot of money, and i hate to do that now, i dont do it now, because i dont feel it is worth it.

Forums like these exist, and are designed to improve the standards of electronics and robotics. if this were a forum where we discuss student projects, it would have been fine. The fact is, no one wants RI to be so. Why dont we see a good robot built by an Indian in youtube?

This forum, is not the right place to spread or sell ready made projects, for students. So, this thread IS off topic.
    .... I didnt do it ! ....

i think this post has created too much of a controversy so i owe an apology to RoboticsIndia and i am sorry. i myself am opting out of this post let us move on and ignore the topic and let it not affect the otherwise healthy environment of this site
    sorry once again!!!!!!

@shobhitkukreti will surely write an article once i gather sufficient knowledge about a particular topic so that it adds to the knowledge of others otherwise it will become just another useless post like this one has turned out to be.

Niranjan, i meant write an article based on your project.

i have put up my project in this post it is free
    http://www.roboticsindia.com/showthr...0604#post20604
    Last edited by niranjanjoshi_2288; 04-21-2011 at 09:58 PM.

My sincere apologies for previous post if it sounds like I think selling project is not wrong. I personally feel that its WRONG in any means. Even the students dont like to buy the projects most of the time they try to do it but due to lack of guidance and availability of componets(at some places) are the reasons why at last they have to buy it.

I really want to help them but being a student i have my limitations though I have helped all who did their project by themselves. I have did wrong but only good point(if you think it is)I saved some bucks of my class mates and they know much more about their project than they would if they bought from a shop. When you are able to make such projects and you see that your class mates are buying them for such a huge price blindly without knowing anything about it, its hard to control urself.

RI is full of experts. The senior members are so much knowledgeable and ethical. One thing that ticks my mind is that RI members are not doing anything creative to stop such project selling things. RI provides the good discussion and suggestions to beginners but there is no 'Content' for them to learn at RI itself. Dont take me wrong. I know if one has interest he will do anyways. But all of you who are reading this post are highly interested people, they are passionate, every one could not be like that. Being a beginner Its my little expectation from RI to provide exclusive matter for beginner.
    There are stupid, lazy dumb students out there but i think you experts should demonstrate them what you have learned. Thats my request. As Great responsibility comes with great knowledge.

My point is if senior members provide some content in terms of video tutorials, demos organized specially for beginners that will be much more helpfull e.g. PCB etching tutorial by Vikas.
    What is available on internet or more precisely on google is just not sufficiently organized for incredibly dumb poor indian students.

RI shop will be very much helpful, I am waiting (just like everyone else here) for its launch.

Once again I apologies for the mess up at this thread.

Junior Member Newbie

Niranjan
    Can u please post the detailed presentation of the project and the e-books u referred for controlling the camera

Junior Member Newbie

feel same for the crappy indian education system and not many crammers turning up to such forums to learn something...i am working on similar project just using 8052uc and RS 232 module using bafo connectors ....for emulator im using bray's terminal coz it was provided by the institute i took embedded training from...the bray's terminal is not used by many and not much resource is available..so im struggling with problems