Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Online Robotics event on Robotics India (Face book).

Default Online Robotics event on Robotics India (Face book).

Everybdy can participate ..... We are planning sumthing similar to this http://www.555contest.com/ but with robotics
    as a theme... We think India can go much far than Japan or US in Robotics ...... but it needs a nudge...... Let this be the beginning of the nudge......

We want all you ppl to put your ideas on what you think can be done...... give us ideas of how to take the event forward.... we would also be having prizes for the event. So keep in mind there are goodies to be won...... hurry up and put you ideas up.....
    you can also mail us ur ideas...

pratheeshprakash [at] gmail [dot] com
    dhruva.sagar [at] gmail [dot] com

Guys please start posting your ideas soon.....

Member Advanced User

I really liked your idea.

If you want i can sponsor a arduino shield as a prize that i am soon going to sell at my website.

Quote Originally Posted by kawal24 View Post
    I really liked your idea.

If you want i can sponsor a arduino shield as a prize that i am soon going to sell at my website.
    Kawal: ya we are looking for sponsors... but we are not looking financial sponsors ..... we want to help our sponsors and we require all the help from our sponsors.... I had seen your site..... I like the way you had put the instructions for all the robots.... we would like it if you could (sponsor) help us make our instructions ....... and may be even the video...

Senior Member Android roopakjada's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up

What would the competition be about ? in general robotics will mean many things but we cant differentiate one bot from the other all bots will be different in their own aspects you people should probably come up with a single concept or categorize the events as per the bots built (ex:- humanoids , home aid's etc) i could help you people with framing rules video editing etc but first of all we need to come up with a more concrete plan
    Nice to see something coming up
    __________________________________________________ ______________________
    -Jada Roopak
    www.jadaroopak.weebly.com

Quote Originally Posted by roopakjada View Post
    What would the competition be about ? in general robotics will mean many things but we cant differentiate one bot from the other all bots will be different in their own aspects you people should probably come up with a single concept or categorize the events as per the bots built (ex:- humanoids , home aid's etc) i could help you people with framing rules video editing etc but first of all we need to come up with a more concrete plan
    Nice to see something coming up
    __________________________________________________ ______________________
    -Jada Roopak
    www.jadaroopak.weebly.com
    We have .... we are looking at Beam robotics as an option.... and we are deciding on one specific robot in beam .... we want to see how ppl will make theirs different....

Blog Entries

Hmm... Well beam robotics is a good idea but i believe microprocessors would bring in more people !

I think its the other way round..... more ppl can participate if there is no programming involved ...... u have to take the case of school students also....

Blog Entries

i just checked out what i typed i mean ideas and also people and BTW lets do something separately for school kids what do you think ? we will make this event a grand success lets have separate categories etc etc