Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Small remote project

So wat do u want to do exactly ,....... you urself are saying its available in the market .... den asking for the quote ... do u want to manufacture it
    ????

Blog Entries

For some reason I get the 403 on the given link to the "key". But for TV remote interface with Arduino,
    I use http://www.arcfn.com/2009/08/multi-p...e-library.html

Works perfectly for me, once you figure out which protocol you are working with, you can prune down this code and make it application specific.

Quote Originally Posted by rao View Post
    For some reason I get the 403 on the given link to the "key". But for TV remote interface with Arduino,
    I use http://www.arcfn.com/2009/08/multi-p...e-library.html

Works perfectly for me, once you figure out which protocol you are working with, you can prune down this code and make it application specific.
    Rao im also using the same thing i have the remote working but ..... after receiving it at the computer i want to manipulate some software .....which i am not able to do .... i dont understand how to convert uart out puts into clicks or commands....

dude i am not saying that it is available in market. (the particular which i build can also be brought online)

what i wanted to do is make a HTPC remote. That i did perfectly but it is on the the pcb board which is not packed or sealed. So it looks kind of ugly so i thought to make is usb key size which is already there.. So i asked in this forum if some one is ready to do it for a charge.
    That is what my thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by bilalinamdar View Post
    dude i am not saying that it is available in market. (the particular which i build can also be brought online)

what i wanted to do is make a HTPC remote. That i did perfectly but it is on the the pcb board which is not packed or sealed. So it looks kind of ugly so i thought to make is usb key size which is already there.. So i asked in this forum if some one is ready to do it for a charge.
    That is what my thinking.
    That depends man... there are many places were u can get the PCB and the casing made .... but they require large numbers... about 100 or more.... i would suggest for the casing you go for generic usb casing that you can find online...