Thread: eXtreme electronics Review

Hybrid View

Senior Member Android roopakjada's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up eXtreme electronics Review

I recently bought Xboard ,a pic developmental board and a avr usb programmer form eXtreme electronics

Website - 4.5/5 (it would be 5/5 if there was provision to pay directly instead of bank transfer)
    Products - Excellent totally worth the money you spend
    processing - fast ! I ordered on Sunday it was processed on Monday shipped by Wednesday
    Packing - 4/5 everything was in layers of bubble wrap but the outer cardboard was not tough it went through the delivery without a scratch but the person who delivered it to my house dropped it !
    Support - Everything covered in detail and also a DVD was provided worth all the required software nothing for Linux distributions but I noticed it is available on their website for Linux distributions

Overall :- anythime i'd buy from the shop with out a second thought ! for their competitive prices and through support material !

P.S:- i received a purse and a couple of pens along with my order

Does some good work...sadly this guy too loots ..ppl just go to him because he offers some help using tutorials...whcih ppl can find over other better forums too otherwise

I dont think he loots. Its because the location his business is located is far from the sources. It tends to prove costlier for him too. If your looking for the right price i would suggest you look for companies from Mumbai. They can provide you a better deal.

Speak about looting due to his location. I study in NIT Jamshedpur, which is not even an hour from their shop and they are charging a whooping Rs.239 for shipping and do not even have a carry-away option of delivery

Junior Member Newbie

.. then beware of those .. how much such a difference can come in between ..