Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baseapp is looking to hire ...

Blog Entries

Default Baseapp is looking to hire ...

Robotics India is a part of BaseApp Systems , a small start up in delhi. We are mainly in Embedded systems and Web Applications.

We completed 1 year last month and now are looking to hire and expand and do even cooler projects ...

So if you love working on technology and can program then we would love to have you.

We work with a lot of technologies and things move fast, and are very flexible.

Our next years plans are to work on Aerial/Telepresence robotics, Touch/Voice based systems , Video Management solutions and Secure Hardware Devices.

So if the work above sounds interesting and you think you would love to work on similar things .... get in touch.

Packages are better than industry standards.

vikas/at/baseapp/com
    Vikas Patial

Junior Member Newbie

how can we apply to be part of the above mentioned projects ?

Blog Entries

Use the email provided.
    Vikas Patial

Respected sir,
    i would feel honoured if you present with an opportunity to join your esteemed organisation.
    From quite sometime i have developed a keen interest in robotics but haven't been able to find a platform to prove myself, but if you provide me with one i sincerely believe that you will be discover that you have been proved correct.
    Eagerly waiting for a prompt reply.
    Thanking you
    Sameer Iyer

Hi there
    I'm interested in Electronics and Computer programming ,so I love Robotics. also I have almost 7 years experience in Computer network as a senior administrator.
    I made a line-follower robot by myself with AVR Microcontrollers , and I want to do more projects on microcontrollers like (AVR,ARM,PIC).
    How can I send my CV to you, please give an email address.
    Thanks

Senior Member Cyborg

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ahmad_ordi View Post
    Hi there
    I'm interested in Electronics and Computer programming ,so I love Robotics. also I have almost 7 years experience in Computer network as a senior administrator.
    Thanks
    Good Luck Vikas!
    With applicants who have 7 years experirence , as Computer "Network" senior Admin, who cant get your spam protected email address, you are in for some fun time!
    haha ! I bet you'll have good entertaining interviews.

(sorry to be sarcastic, and I guess this is 2nd time in my life I have done that online....but i hope people improve, learn, work hard)
    Or was it a screening question itself? LOL. sorry i gave it away.
    Vivek
    --
    " To get working ideas effectively, I try to fail as fast as I can. "
    Richard Feynman
    --
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqlawTD_9B0

Quote Originally Posted by Vivek View Post
    Good Luck Vikas!
    With applicants who have 7 years experirence , as Computer "Network" senior Admin, who cant get your spam protected email address, you are in for some fun time!
    haha ! I bet you'll have good entertaining interviews.

(sorry to be sarcastic, and I guess this is 2nd time in my life I have done that online....but i hope people improve, learn, work hard)
    Or was it a screening question itself? LOL. sorry i gave it away.
    You are really funny. But you didn't get what i mean.i mean that is there any special email address for apply.
    And also i'm really sorry for my last post. I will cancel my registration here as soon as posible
    I didn't expect that kind of answer it's represented your stupid company.

Senior Member Cyborg

Quote Originally Posted by ahmad_ordi View Post
    You are really funny. But you didn't get what i mean.i mean that is there any special email address for apply.
    And also i'm really sorry for my last post. I will cancel my registration here as soon as posible
    I didn't expect that kind of answer it's represented your stupid company.
    I am not part of this company.
    And by the way, if you read the thread, one of them clearly states "Use the email provided. "

At least you learnt that you made a mistake. Now bigger step is accepting it, and even bigger is not repeating it.
    Good luck!
    Vivek
    --
    " To get working ideas effectively, I try to fail as fast as I can. "
    Richard Feynman
    --
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqlawTD_9B0

Blog Entries

@prabodh -

Amazing work , But too student like right now.

With some funding and guidance i think you can do really well, and make some amazing things.
    Vikas Patial