Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anybody bought anything from probots?

^^
    That is a very bad news for me.
    By any chance, do you have his contact number?
    On this page -http://trade.indiamart.com/details.mp?offer=2189301948, a contact number is listed.
    Ph - 9008620582

Have you tried calling this number? Is this his number?

@vikas Have you received the products that you had ordered from him?

Blog Entries

Yes i did get it,just took more than a week. Usually it was overnight.
    Vikas Patial

Junior Member Newbie

Thumbs down should not buy from www.Probots.co.in

Quote Originally Posted by vikas View Post
    Yes i did get it,just took more than a week. Usually it was overnight.
    I ordered on 13th march, 12, paid on 15th march 12 and till date, on 27th March 12 didn't got my goods and they don't even care for answering phone calls or mails... my order no. was 2170 and worth of order was Rs. 2890.

I think you must not be cheated with such online companies... please read reviews or such cases on http://www.complaintboard.in or on http://www.grahakseva.com/complaints...-mail-or-phone

Can anybody suggest how to stop such companies to accept money through us or how to get money back from them ?

I think problem is Currier company they are taking too much time to deliver. many times they are not updating tracking info. But company should always answer to there customer. thats why I have started Speed post taking 4 days max to reach any where in India.
    www.ventor.co.in Embedded System Tools and components, Programmers for 8051 AVR PIC

Junior Member Newbie

Thumbs down Probots.co.in -- no delivery of product ordered and no answers on mail and on phone

Quote Originally Posted by shamikrudra View Post
    I think problem is Currier company they are taking too much time to deliver. many times they are not updating tracking info. But company should always answer to there customer. thats why I have started Speed post taking 4 days max to reach any where in India.
    Yes, i hope that's true but unfortunately, it's not true, they didn't provide me tracking code and DTDC is not such courier is sure. I found many other complains against them thru google also and it seems that my money is really gone and that's the only reason i have mentioned it in many forums so that other's money and time can be saved atleast; if mine can't !!!

They don't answer mails and calls is the most important thing and even after many many trials, after many days .... they must mention either exact time or they should mention on website that particular time is non-deliverable for them clearly on website, many good websites writes this things on their main order page.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by vrsolanki View Post
    Yes, i hope that's true but unfortunately, it's not true, they didn't provide me tracking code and DTDC is not such courier is sure. I found many other complains against them thru google also and it seems that my money is really gone and that's the only reason i have mentioned it in many forums so that other's money and time can be saved atleast; if mine can't !!!

They don't answer mails and calls is the most important thing and even after many many trials, after many days .... they must mention either exact time or they should mention on website that particular time is non-deliverable for them clearly on website, many good websites writes this things on their main order page.
    This is the real problem if after payment someone not answering. if product is not available it should be told to customer
    if there is any back order item it should be discussed with customer for lead time if not agree payment should be returned

I think good will and transparency are major things in business. that is why I have few but satisfied customer.
    Hope for the best.
    www.ventor.co.in Embedded System Tools and components, Programmers for 8051 AVR PIC

Junior Member Newbie

true, today i got my products with some missing parts, it is ok small parts may be forgotton and will brought it to notice them.... one part was out of stock and they told to deliver asap...

Their prices are extremely competitive.

Default PROBOTS (www.probots.co.in) is Fraud and Dont Rely on them

I may be too late to reply this post, But it will help other people to justify probots.co.in

I hade very very bad experience with Probos, not once but multiple times.

Finally i have stop dealing with them. actually ther are (Mr. Pratheek N.) not professional. they dont understand business. doing business and understanding the business module is very different. The donot pick up Business Phone calls, nither the reply to email.

In my last order the have delivered only the half of mterial, I had deposited money for RF Rx and TX of 10 pairs with HT12D and HT12E. but when i open the Box, it was having only 5 pairs of Rx and TX. after that I am trying every day, I make atleast 4 to 5 calls or an email. But it is almost 2 and half month, nither they are delivering the product nor replying my mail.

And before that the were not dispatching one of my order last year, near about an amount of 20,000.00 , when i mail to consumer forum and a CC to Mr. Prathek , then only they hade dispatch the goods, that is to uncompleted Order. this way they are chiting the online customer and not give any response to email.

I am not the only one, Before giving order to Probots , surf the net and collect the review of Probots, you will get many complaint against probots.

And Remember there are number of other online site where you will get better and cheper product then probots, actually probots is purchesing product from Mumbai and distributing with minimum margin( I dont want to say that probot is costly, rather they are resinable but chiting the customer).

If you need any material, surf the web and find out alternet to probots.

If you need help , I can try my best to help you, but avoid probots , otherwise you may suffer from mental presser.
    best of luck

A Chetted Customer by probots.co.in