Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anybody bought anything from probots?

Placed an order and made payment also but no response order number is 3280. order status is still showing pending.
    also found lots of complain on google search. now I am worried for my order. does anybody recently ordered from them??
    www.ventor.co.in Embedded System Tools and components, Programmers for 8051 AVR PIC

Member Advanced User

I had placed an order 3 months back....similar stuff...no response...just a confirmation email. The stuff showed up 2-3 weeks later...but in between no contact no ntn.

goodluck

Avoid buying from probot and robokits... really bad experiences. Off late I bought kit from entesla. They seem to respond well.

Junior Member Newbie

ENTESLA?... havent heard of them?.. what is their website?

Hope frugal labs can help you all with good competitive products(we sell a arduino w/t atmega8 and ftdi for less than 600INR). Please visit our site and give us feedback for our products and help us to develop and help you better.

Junior Member Newbie

I have same experience. No email response. It is 7 days ago since order was done now I found this forum and I suspect I will have to wait very long time to receive items and some items could missing. My order number is 4298.

Junior Member Newbie

Its 20 days since and still nothing. I got not so long ago order status changed from pending into processing. This is all I got from the probots.in . No answering on emails no communication at all. Terrible mistake I done. Never buy at probots.in it seems the guys don't stock all (if any) product listed in their internet shop but they get this products from others and of course there sometimes comes the time the stock is not available and now I have to wait... That seems logical explanation like: having shop without the products in it and not checking regularly for stock updates... maybe I'm wrong maybe right? Just the idea. That's OK if the shop owner has products from third hand delivered and stock updated but professionally - right on time so we buyers don't know their system??! I never had shop in my life so I know little about it. But there are various systems..interesting I should run shop my self to really know about it.... just words of notice
    Last edited by terminator14; 01-27-2013 at 08:58 AM. Reason: typo

Junior Member Newbie

Here is the update: Its 24 days since I completed order and finally I got the products ordered delivered by DTDC. I was pleasingly surprised of the package received. I ordered around 2500rs worth of the small components and parts, the package was excellent, the components received were nicely sorted and packed into special transparent wrapper the items were all in number and same as described on probots.in website. I send email to them saying that I will become regular buyer if they next time deliver more fast and some communication would not harm also. T hats is - just to notice.
    Last edited by terminator14; 02-01-2013 at 02:54 AM. Reason: fix

Junior Member Newbie

I still wouldnt buy from them ...its a known fact they are dead...almost

Junior Member Newbie

I just ordered parts from this site onlinetps.com and the guys have everything the others have and more and what is the best same day processed and despatched. I was surprised. Very very fast response. To notice!